Xenoverse 2

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Just bought it from psn because it was 85% off. Is it any good?
It's good, but for long term fans seeing XV2 is like cock and ball torture. Because the game constantly receives support when they should just roll out XV3.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I quite enjoy XV2 and have yet to complete the game. The story hasn't been great but the fighting and sheer amount of things to do in the game is quite enjoyable.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I quite enjoy XV2 and have yet to complete the game. The story hasn't been great but the fighting and sheer amount of things to do in the game is quite enjoyable.
Also has Oozaru with different mechanic, which while weird is still kewl I think.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
If you try now & levelled-up enough that’ll be easy. The levelling system is also good, because that helps make the game feel like the series.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yes, the level up system is good. I like the freedom it gives you to customize your fighter in whatever way you like.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
really? i thought the game was fun, even if you didn't like the main-story (which i liked & at-least cut-scenes could be kewl to see in my opinion so that's a reason to play even if you didn't like that much), the side-challenges were kewl & at times very challenging, especially with bonus-rounds where you had to complete mission in a certain way.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I once saw people using Kakarot to prove Pure Boo > Gohan-Boo and instantly knew the game was ass.

Anyways hmu if anyone wanna play on PS4. Only later though since I still haven’t down it:king

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Been playing it’s for a while and it’s pretty fun. The whole timelines stuff helped me understand DBS is just a parallel universe gone horribly wrong. And Minus isn’t canon.

I tried uploading a scene of Appule and Orlen doing Ginyu poses, but apparently the internet can’t handle it.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Been playing it’s for a while and it’s pretty fun. The whole timelines stuff helped me understand DBS is just a parallel universe gone horribly wrong. And Minus isn’t canon.

I tried uploading a scene of Appule and Orlen doing Ginyu poses, but apparently the internet can’t handle it.
Xenoverse 2, king