Zeta Gold is live

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The Zeta Gold skin is now live. You can access it by going to the preference tab under your profile.

I developed this by hand so expect some bugs or potential clashing of colours. If you notice anything buggy or have a suggestion for a change to the colour scheme, please let me know here. I've somewhat gotten the hang of manipulating the style so I can try to improve it as much as possible. I wanted to make a sort of hybrid between a light and dark theme, and we've never had one that looks this bold. I'm planning on making another dark theme in the near future as there were requests for it.

If you guys know of any high quality background images that can be used for a potential theme, please post them here.

Last edited:

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The next one I make will be dark. Would you prefer one that's extremely dark, or similar to the original one?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
There's now a dark version of the Gold theme in progress. I don't have much time to work on it at this minute but I'll try to get it done today. Many changes to make still.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I don't know if I'm the only one who experiencing this but I feel like Zeta Gold Dark is laggy compare to other theme. I'm using the dark version now.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yea there was a thread made about that. I'm still investigating why that may be, but I may have to rebuild it.