Zeta Watch (Suggest Any) 2019

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Should do multiple, and actually commit to them. We need guidelines that force consistency, down to choosing as many episodes per day that have to be watched. Lack of rules seems to lead to these activities being forgotten about.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Anime would be the easiest imo as it’s not hard to find. Any suggestions?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
[mention]ahill1[/mention] [mention]Animelover5487[/mention] [mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention] @[mention]CroMagnumDVH[/mention] [mention]Diamond Ryan[/mention] [mention]Emmeth[/mention] [mention]Evil Vegeta[/mention] [mention]Event Horizon[/mention] [mention]Future Warrior[/mention] [mention]GreatSaiyaman123[/mention] [mention]GokhanDBZfan[/mention] [mention]Jeff Styles[/mention] [mention]Keedounan[/mention] [mention]Mr. Giraffe[/mention] [mention]SSJ2[/mention] [mention]SIAD[/mention] [mention]Six Trails[/mention] [mention]Pyro[/mention] [mention]Spiral-Force[/mention] [mention]Super Saiyan Overlord1007[/mention [mention]sei'taer[/mention] [mention]TheallpowerfulPuiPui[/mention] [mention]Tapion[/mention] [mention]The_Authority[/mention] [mention]Void[/mention] [mention]withheldforprivacy[/mention] [mention]Warmmeup[/mention] [mention]Zippy[/mention] [mention]Pocket-God[/mention] [mention]Pocket-Gog~[/mention] [mention]2kewl4u[/mention]

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Gundam movie trilogy. :CC has recommended me a while ago alongside other anime but I haven't gotten around to watch it yet, so I guess it'd be a good thing to watch.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
I think the Saw films could spark some interesting discussion, such as Kramer's philosophy and the severity of the traps he set in correspondence to his reasoning for intervening in the first place.

I've seen them all, but don't mind rewatching.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I'm fine with the Saw movies. I've seen them all too. Or another franchise with less than 10 movies.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Pyro said:
I'm fine with the Saw movies. I've seen them all too. Or another franchise with less than 10 movies.
Jigsaw ought to track down anyone that disagrees.

lcNq2Ko.gif

Pocket-God

Elite
Damn, I haven't watched Saw in forever and I think I've only watched the first three so that might not be a bad idea.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Pyro said:
But he's DEAD.

/spoilers
Pfft. Tobin Bell is still alive, so he could just break the fourth wall to deal with them.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Put me down for Saw as well. Haven't seen a Saw film in damn nigh six years.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I’ve never seen Saw. Down.