Zeta's 1 year anniversary!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
We've had a lot of up and downs, but this year has been fucking amazing. Initially, I was hesitant just to open this site. It took me more than 6 months to gain the courage to open this place up, and what a good decision that was. I had almost no expectations for this place. After watching Shinden FnF fail, I figured we would suffer the same fate, but all of you guys stuck around and made this one of the greatest forums I've ever had the honour to be a part of. I thank you all, as if it wasn't for you, I may not be here right now. Here is to another successful year! :nice

Goddess Ultimecia

High Class Warrior
All the bullshit that has gone down aside, this site is worth the visit I find.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I completely forgot, but there is a new theme in honour of the 1 year anniversary. Blue Turtle still has a few kinks to work out, but it is now here and operational!

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Congratulations! That's amazing this has even surpassed Infinity during its Hey-Day, I think before that started to go down. Hopefully we have many more successful years to come.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Congrats SS2. Your hard work has paid off. :nice

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Good luck on the future. It's gonna be a ride!

Gin

High Class Warrior
V640vUN.jpg

Well.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I don't want to sound like a dick but this place has lasted far longer than I expected it to. Thanks to all of you, minna-sama

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I didn't expect it either ^. It's pretty sick.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
More or less said it in my intro thread, but congrats for this place lasting as long as it has. I resisted joining for the last year for various reasons (some justified, others not so much), but it seems as if things are changing here for the better as far as not tolerating certain crap that was tolerated for that first year. I had grudges with certain people here, some still here (no grudges carried anymore), and some that have recently been banned (even if they were ever allowed to return I wouldn't fight with them), and had a bad impression of this site. Some shit talk and stuff goes on here, but as a laxed forum that isn't as strict as some other forums out there, I guess that is to be expected.

Anyway, I have more or less come to respect this forum, put "Join DBZeta.net" on my Neoseeker custom title and even PM'd a few guys to join this site who I think would want to join that have not yet.

I think that within the next year or two this place could have over 1,000 members!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think Mishimi's prediction will be close. If we keep growing at the current rate, 1k members by our third anniversary will be possible.