Zeta's first affiliate

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Men, I'd like to bring your attention to something important. Zeta is partnering up with [mention]Yamcha[/mention]'s up and coming Dragon Ball/Super forum. Caleb (Yamcha) is a great guy, and he has put a fair amount of time and effort into Zeta. I'd like to pay him back by officially becoming affiliate sites. I encourage you to check out his site which is based on ZetaBoards. The atmosphere of the site feels similar to here tbh.. everyone is there to have a good time and there is no petty BS that is normally found on forums. It's a very aesthetically pleasing site, and I hope some of you will sign up there. Click the banner below for a link to the site.

Note: Myself and Paladin are looking into a way to create a webpage within Zeta where we can list our affiliate sites, so keep your eyes peeled for this in the near future.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Void said:
I have many plans for us.

giphy.gif

Flame

High Class Warrior
Nah, we don't want to pick fights.

Super glad that this affiliation is happening. I'm also glad that DBZeta is the first one I get to affiliate with. It's great to see that a lot of you guys have already joined and I really appreciate it.

Hope to see more of you. :donovan