Bulma Married Goku?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
So, for this scenario to exist, we'll say that instead of Chichi facing Goku, she gets matched up against Piccolo, who damages her so badly she's unable to tell Goku who she is until after the 23rd TB. Goku wins the Budokai and Bulma, given how wet she seemed to be for him in this arc, decides to dump Yamcha for Galu. They then go to live at Capsule Corp. together.
Yamcha doesn't enter full cuck territory though. In order to be fair to him, let's say that once Chichi recovers, she decides to set her sights on Yamcha due to that fake confession of love for her.
I'll post a detailed hypothesis of this scenario later, but how do you think this would alter the plot?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I assume Gohan is born as an alternate version of Trunks, or alternatively Speedo :troll and isn't as pressured to study. I doubt Piccolo is fool enough to get caught by Bulma's dad or whoever he hires to find Speedo when he abducts him, resulting in the rest of the Saiyan arc going more or less the same way, although on Namek Bulma likely refuses to stick around in the cave since she'd be more worried about her son. Since she has plot armor enough to survive the entirety of the Cell arc and Super she survives, but as Bulma is already married there's no chance for Trunks to be born resulting in Goku simply killing Freeza himself and not receiving the medicine. After that, pretty much the same future as Trunks' I suppose, except without Future Trunks :troll :troll

Unless of course Bulma gets some action from Goku prior to him contracting the heart virus and we see Trunks as Gohan's brother, or an older version of Bra that's not just a whiny bitch like in GT :ladd

Pocket-God

Elite
Gohan is still Yamcha's and Chichi's child, why would his hair color change? :eek:dawg

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Saiyan Arc
My take on it is, based on Goku's comments about wanting to train Gohan, this isn't stopped in this timeline, seeing as how Bulma was shown to be fine with such in the Boo Arc. I'm also going to refer to their child in this timeline as Trunks, since his upbringing would likely make him similar to the main timeline Trunks. Goku would start training him as soon as he could, becoming aware of Trunks' potential, with him becoming a great fighter by the time he was 4. Having such a strong sparring partner would also make Goku far stronger too. In terms of battle power, I'd imagine Goku would be above 1,000 by the time of the Saiyan Arc, whilst Trunks wouldn't be too far behind.
As for Yamcha and Chichi, they'd probably live in the house Goku did in the main timeline and have a child of their own. What they're called doesn't matter, since they'll be even more irrelevant than their old meng :troll The couple would likely have a resentment to Bulma and Goku for Bulma pulling a sluttish 180 and Galu not keeping his promise of marriage, so they likely wouldn't join the Kame House reunion in this timeline either.

When Raditz arrives, Goku's able to put up a good fight and overpowers Raditz once Trunks steps in to help. Raditz would warn them of the two other Saiyans arriving in 1 year's time, before distracting Goku somehow and flying away. Not long after, Vegeta and Nappa would contact him, giving him the ultimatum of either taking care of his own problem by the time they arrive, or being killed by them for his failure. Piccolo would've tracked down Raditz, who'd inform him about the conversation and see there as no choice but to team up with the Earthlings, for now at least. Piccolo would reluctantly agree, with the pair later visiting Capsule Corp. Raditz and Piccolo would train with Goku and Trunks, with Raditz at some point informing them of Planet Vegeta's gravity, thus leading to the Gravity Chamber being created far earlier and the four of them all making far greater gains from it, boosted by the altering resolves of each side; Goku and Trunks wanting to not let Raditz become too strong in case he turned on them, Piccolo doing the same whilst desiring to catch up to Goku, whereas Raditz simply wanting to become strong enough to prove his worth. The humans' training go as per normal, though I imagine Bulma would give them a message about the Gravity Chamber, with all of them but a salty Yamcha and a lazy Yajirobe joining the gang.

1 year later, all the characters are far stronger than in the main timeline, making the Saibaimen oneshot material. However, Yamcha would still most likely be killed by one when angrily wishing to prove his worth. Due to the Gravity training, I imagine Piccolo would be an even match for Nappa, with the Earthlings providing enough support to kill him. Meanwhile, Raditz, Goku and Trunks would've become strong enough that each could prove a challenge for Vegeta, being around the 16-18k ballpark. When Vegeta uses the Gyarikku Ho, a Family Kamehameha would damage him enough he wouldn't be able to use his Power Ball, so we'll say he gets as damaged as at the end of the fight from the beam struggle alone. Goku then pleads to spare him and whilst Piccolo wouldn't comply, Raditz would stop him out of Saiyan Pride.

This drastically changes the tone of the Namek Arc, as it would likely occur due to Piccolo being curious of his homeworld, as well as likely having developed enough that his personality was the same as in the main timeline at this point. Yamcha would also likely remain dead for now due to Kami proposing for him to train on Kaio's in order to try and catch up. How will this go? Find out, next time...

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
theallpowerfulPuiPui said:
Vegeta dies a virgin
:what

Was he one in the first place?

Captain Cadaver: I was about to write mine, but i decided to wait till i see yours. Continue.

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
You have doubts that Vegeta was a virgin? The Saiyans don't care about women and only seem to reproduce just to have more Saiyans. There are no female Saiyans and Vegeta flew around space killing civilizations. Who would he get lucky with? Unless you count how hard Goku, Gohan, Freeza's men, and Freeza himself boned him in their fights.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
The_Authority said:
You have doubts that Vegeta was a virgin? The Saiyans don't care about women and only seem to reproduce just to have more Saiyans. There are no female Saiyans and Vegeta flew around space killing civilizations. Who would he get lucky with? Unless you count how hard Goku, Gohan, Freeza's men, and Freeza himself boned him in their fights.

Recoome's existence proves there are human formed aliens out there. And i don't think Vegeta
would have a moral issue with performing rape on the conquered female slaves.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Namek Arc - Part 1

Piccolo would pilot the ship, of which Bulma, Trunks and Kuririn would go on. Goku and Raditz would wait behind until Dr. Briefs applies the Gravity Chamber to the ship so they could get some good training in, which with Bulma having more time to help out due to not needing to learn Namekian, as well as already knowing how to create it. I imagine Tenshithands would go as well with the Gravity Spaceship, though knowing Chaozu couldn't keep up, Raditz would give him instructions on how to use his ship, meaning Chaozu arrives before everyone else. Learning of the situation with Freeza, he'd lay low until Piccolo's ship arrived and give them the details. I imagine they'd stay out of obligation to help the Namekians, especially since being noticed by Freeza would make it a matter of time before Earth is in danger too, especially since Vegeta already made Freeza aware of it.

From here, things go pretty similarly to in canon up until Vegeta kills Zarbon, except that Chaozu and Piccolo get their potentials unlocked too, which would eventually give Piccolo just as much of a plot hax as Kaio's training. The main difference is due to Trunks already being stronger than Post-Saichoro Gohan in this timeline, the potential unlocking would give him enough of a boost that he'd be at least equal to Vegeta at this point, if not far stronger. Because of this, Vegeta would have to stay quiet and accept the fact that he's not becoming immortal. I imagine Nail would also tell Piccolo about Namekian fusion and that he'd fuse with Piccolo once his role as Saichoro's bodyguard no longer had to be fulfilled.
Whilst Bulma would be more protective of "Trunks" than she was of Gohan, I still believe her role would be about the same, since she'd know he could always be revived with the Earth's Dragon Balls should things go awry, though I imagine she'd show up similarly to in the Ginyu filler.
Meanwhile, having already become accustomed to 10x Gravity and probably 20x in the previous arc, Goku and Raditz get used to 100x Gravity after a few days. Tenshinhan would struggle far more due to being human, though I'll assume he manages to survive. This does likely mean they'd be close to running out of Senzu pretty soon, though since none needed to be used in the previous arc, they'd probably still have one left if they're conservative about them. By the time they arrive on Namek, which would be say, around the time the Ginyu Tokusentai do, I'll say Goku and Raditz hit the 180k mark Kaioken x2 Galu was in the main timeline, whereas Ten is about as strong as in the filler fight against Butta and Jheese for simplicity.

As for Yamcha on Kaio's, he'd likely agree not to fight Freeza, but say he'd need whatever he could to help everyone escape if the situation called for it. Because of this, Kaio would teach Yamcha the Kaioken and Genki-Dama under the pretence that he only use them as a distraction and not in an attempt to hurt and anger Freeza.

As for the Ginyus, Gurd gets easily dealt with, maybe by Chaozu like in filler. Goku, Raditz and Tenshinhan would likely spectate and, being told of Saichoro's potential unlocking abilities, or mind reading it themselves, Goku and Ten head to Saichoro and leave Raditz to wreck the other Ginyus should he need to. It'd be treat more like a game here, with Raditz goading Vegeta to fight Reacoom just to see the person who'd looked down on him get wrecked. Once Trunks and Kuririn stepped in, they'd probably be just enough to kill Reacoom, though against Butta and Jheese, Raditz would have to take his turn, making sure to kill both of them. Having learnt to sense Ki, Raditz would then sense Ginyu was alone and go to take care of him. Ginyu would've also realised his men had been killed at this point and they'd meet at the mid point between the ship and the battle area. However, he'd likely start gloating due to trouncing the best soldier in Freeza's army, at which point Ginyu would injure himself and use the Body Change, likely throwing his Scouter on the ground beforehand and picking it up once he had. Ginyu would then head to where Raditz's allies were to finish them off, or so he thought...

Meanwhile, Goku would arrive pretty quickly at Saichoro's house and have his potential unlocked. However, as soon as he'd gained this boost, Freeza would arrive outside. How will things go for the Z-Senshi, with an unexpectadly early battle of Goku VS Freeza? Will Raditz get his body back? Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Z!

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
withheldforprivacy said:
The_Authority said:

Recoome's existence proves there are human formed aliens out there. And i don't think Vegeta
would have a moral issue with performing rape on the conquered female slaves.

Way too deep man lol Rape in Dragon Ball? I mean... way, way too deep for Dragon Ball. Sex is only used in DB for two things: gags and to produce kids. I don't think any male character besides Roshi and Yamucha have ever expressed any interest in that kind of stuff. I mean these are men who voluntarily subject themselves to seclusion for unknown periods of time to train. Let's face it: nobody cares about getting laid except Roshi and Yamucha in the series.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Captain Cadaver said:
Namek Arc - Part 1

Piccolo would pilot the ship, of which Bulma, Trunks and Kuririn would go on. Goku and Raditz would wait behind until Dr. Briefs applies the Gravity Chamber to the ship so they could get some good training in, which with Bulma having more time to help out due to not needing to learn Namekian, as well as already knowing how to create it. I imagine Tenshithands would go as well with the Gravity Spaceship, though knowing Chaozu couldn't keep up, Raditz would give him instructions on how to use his ship, meaning Chaozu arrives before everyone else. Learning of the situation with Freeza, he'd lay low until Piccolo's ship arrived and give them the details. I imagine they'd stay out of obligation to help the Namekians, especially since being noticed by Freeza would make it a matter of time before Earth is in danger too, especially since Vegeta already made Freeza aware of it.

From here, things go pretty similarly to in canon up until Vegeta kills Zarbon, except that Chaozu and Piccolo get their potentials unlocked too, which would eventually give Piccolo just as much of a plot hax as Kaio's training. The main difference is due to Trunks already being stronger than Post-Saichoro Gohan in this timeline, the potential unlocking would give him enough of a boost that he'd be at least equal to Vegeta at this point, if not far stronger. Because of this, Vegeta would have to stay quiet and accept the fact that he's not becoming immortal. I imagine Nail would also tell Piccolo about Namekian fusion and that he'd fuse with Piccolo once his role as Saichoro's bodyguard no longer had to be fulfilled.
Whilst Bulma would be more protective of "Trunks" than she was of Gohan, I still believe her role would be about the same, since she'd know he could always be revived with the Earth's Dragon Balls should things go awry, though I imagine she'd show up similarly to in the Ginyu filler.
Meanwhile, having already become accustomed to 10x Gravity and probably 20x in the previous arc, Goku and Raditz get used to 100x Gravity after a few days. Tenshinhan would struggle far more due to being human, though I'll assume he manages to survive. This does likely mean they'd be close to running out of Senzu pretty soon, though since none needed to be used in the previous arc, they'd probably still have one left if they're conservative about them. By the time they arrive on Namek, which would be say, around the time the Ginyu Tokusentai do, I'll say Goku and Raditz hit the 180k mark Kaioken x2 Galu was in the main timeline, whereas Ten is about as strong as in the filler fight against Butta and Jheese for simplicity.

As for Yamcha on Kaio's, he'd likely agree not to fight Freeza, but say he'd need whatever he could to help everyone escape if the situation called for it. Because of this, Kaio would teach Yamcha the Kaioken and Genki-Dama under the pretence that he only use them as a distraction and not in an attempt to hurt and anger Freeza.

As for the Ginyus, Gurd gets easily dealt with, maybe by Chaozu like in filler. Goku, Raditz and Tenshinhan would likely spectate and, being told of Saichoro's potential unlocking abilities, or mind reading it themselves, Goku and Ten head to Saichoro and leave Raditz to wreck the other Ginyus should he need to. It'd be treat more like a game here, with Raditz goading Vegeta to fight Reacoom just to see the person who'd looked down on him get wrecked. Once Trunks and Kuririn stepped in, they'd probably be just enough to kill Reacoom, though against Butta and Jheese, Raditz would have to take his turn, making sure to kill both of them. Having learnt to sense Ki, Raditz would then sense Ginyu was alone and go to take care of him. Ginyu would've also realised his men had been killed at this point and they'd meet at the mid point between the ship and the battle area. However, he'd likely start gloating due to trouncing the best soldier in Freeza's army, at which point Ginyu would injure himself and use the Body Change, likely throwing his Scouter on the ground beforehand and picking it up once he had. Ginyu would then head to where Raditz's allies were to finish them off, or so he thought...

Meanwhile, Goku would arrive pretty quickly at Saichoro's house and have his potential unlocked. However, as soon as he'd gained this boost, Freeza would arrive outside. How will things go for the Z-Senshi, with an unexpectadly early battle of Goku VS Freeza? Will Raditz get his body back? Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Z!

Why does Yamcha learn kaioken in this story?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
withheldforprivacy said:
Why does Yamcha learn kaioken in this story?
So that he doesn't get demoted to shit tier straight away. :ladd

In-universe, it's more due to the fact that it makes sense for Kaio to teach it to him if he can handle it. Him not learning it in canon is pretty BS, likely only happening due to :troll wanting to phase it out in placement of SSJ.

Namek Arc - Part 2

Goku and Freeza confront each other, with Goku telling him enough about Saichoro so that Freeza knows not to kill him. Goku then requests they take the fight somewhere else, leading them to leave to fight in an area similar to where Nail fought Freeza. Having gained more power than Gohan & Kuririn when they encountered 1st form Freeza in canon from the potential unlock, Ten would feel confident enough to follow Goku, whilst Nail would head to where Piccolo was to fuse with him.

Meanwhile, Ginyu would encounter the Zet-Senshi, who'd have already started to move towards where the Dragon Balls are. Raditz Ginyu would prove stronger than Goku Ginyu was in canon, though not by enough that Trunks can't handle him alone. Raditz would also catch up to them quickly due to having less distance to cover than Goku did in canon. Since Trunks wouldn't want to hurt Raditz's body, Piccolo would do Vegeta's job here since Vegeta wouldn't have received a Senzu yet. Raditz jumps in when Ginyu uses the Body Change and gets his body back. He or Piccolo would then likely kill Ginyu before he can Body Change again. They then all head over to where the Dragon Balls are. Raditz is then put in the healing tank Goku was.

Meanwhile, the fight between Goku and Freeza commences. I imagine that after the potential unlock, Goku's power would be about 10x greater than before, or roughly around the 1.8 million battle power range. He'd toy with Freeza until Freeza transforms. Sensing this, Piccolo frantically heads off to fuse with Nail, meeting him pretty quickly. Meanwhile, Dende arrives at the ship and they summon Porunga. They bring Yamcha back to life, who requests they then send him to Namek so he can use the Genki-Dama to help them. At this point, I'll be fair to Yamcha and give him the same gains as in the Reacoom filler, so he'd have a battle power of about 50-60k. Even with Kaioken, I doubt he could push it up to any higher than x5, so the Genki Dama would be his only use here. Trunks then think about making Goku immortal with the third wish, but Saichoro dies before this can happen. Seeing the situation, Trunks, Dende and Kuririn head towards the battleground, forcing Vegeta to tag along by threatening to kill him if he tries to escape with Raditz in tow.

The fight between Goku and Freeza has Freeza being stomped by Goku until Freeza transforms yet again. Whilst Goku is able to put up a good fight, he's still at a disadvantage. However, a well timed Kikoho would faze Freeza and Piccolo would soon arrive on the scene to offer support. Seeing as things look too dangerous for Freeza to have a chance to transform again, Freeza uses his telekinesis to freeze Goku and kick him away, before fleeing back in the direction of his ship. It wouldn't be long before he encounters the other team, but Piccolo, Goku and Ten would be lagging behind somewhat. Freeza would use this as his chance to go into his true form, by which point he'd wait for the three to arrive and them torture Goku to the brink of death. Since Goku still has the Senzu though, he'd recover and gain enough of a Zenkai that he'd be even stronger than his canon self at this point. Before Goku used the Senzu though, Dende would rush to him and tell Kuririn he can heal people when questioned. The fight continues much like in canon, until Freeza uses 50% of his power, at which point, Raditz would've healed. Since his injuries weren't as severe as Goku's in canon, he'd end up just about equal to what canon Goku was at this point.
Meanwhile, Yamcha would've been hiding and preparing a Genki Dama. Kaio would contact Piccolo, telling them they need to stall Freeza until it's complete. Vegeta would have Kuririn almost kill him and have Dende heal him, making Vegeta as strong as at the end of the Freeza Arc, though this is ultimately futile. Trunks would get a rage boost from seeing Goku on the brink of death, enough to temporarily distract Freeza with an off-guard attack. Goku would then use the Taiyoken to blind Freeza whilst they all retreated by a kilometre or two. By this point, Raditz would've arrived and gain a Zenkai in the same way as Vegeta, making his power on the level of Kaioken x2 Goku at this point in canon. Since Raditz has his tail, Vegeta would use the Power Ball to have Raditz become an Oozaru, with everyone falling back as Raditz attacks Freeza. The surprise of this would cause Freeza to take a few hits and be somewhat hurt, though his annoyance at the situation would lead to him killing Raditz with a Death Beam to his forehead. This would offer just enough time for Yamcha to launch the Genki Dama, seemingly killing Freeza. Dende would then heal each everyone who needed attending to, other than Vegeta.

As everyone rejoices at their victory, Bulma appears to join them as well. However, Freeza quickly reappears, starting by killing Dende, before shooting Yamcha through the heart for being the biggest annoyance to him. Vegeta would then be the next target. Whether or not Piccolo and Kuririn come next is irrelevant, since even seeing Yamcha get killed just after being brought back, as well as Raditz's death beforehand, might be enough for Goku to go Super Saiyan. Everyone then retreats to Goku's Capsule ship. Freeza launches the Death Ball at the core and goes 100% like in canon, with the major difference being that due to Goku being far stronger in his timeline, it's just a stomp match and Goku gets bored after a while, Freeza then retaliates like in canon, though Goku simply counters him just the same. Due to this Goku being far stronger though, Freeza would be dead here and Goku wouldn't object to going back to Earth when Saichoro gets revived along with the rest of Freeza's victims. The main difference in tone here is that due to the Freeza fight happening far earlier than in canon, Dende wouldn't make the wish until the last seconds before Namek explodes, making the scene far more tense. The major repercussion of this is obviously that there's no Shunkan Ido throughout the rest of the story, or at least the Cell Arc.

Back on Earth, Saichoro decides to use his last moments to unlock Yamcha's potential, since nobody would've survived without him. Whilst this doesn't do much other than make Yamcha about as strong as he was at the end of Kaio's training, it would make him slightly more relevant. Since there's no need to use the Namekian Dragon Balls to revive people, the Namekians are sent to New Namek 130 days later.
In that time, the stress from Namek would likely make Bulma's hormones running wild and with Galu there, Trunks' equivalent, who I'll make a relevant Bra in this timeline, would be born a lot sooner. How this affects the Cell Arc, we'll see later on.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Captain Cadaver said:
Namek Arc - Part 2

Goku and Freeza confront each other, with Goku telling him enough about Saichoro so that Freeza knows not to kill him. Goku then requests they take the fight somewhere else, leading them to leave to fight in an area similar to where Nail fought Freeza. Having gained more power than Gohan & Kuririn when they encountered 1st form Freeza in canon from the potential unlock, Ten would feel confident enough to follow Goku, whilst Nail would head to where Piccolo was to fuse with him.

Meanwhile, Ginyu would encounter the Zet-Senshi, who'd have already started to move towards where the Dragon Balls are. Raditz Ginyu would prove stronger than Goku Ginyu was in canon, though not by enough that Trunks can't handle him alone. Raditz would also catch up to them quickly due to having less distance to cover than Goku did in canon. Since Trunks wouldn't want to hurt Raditz's body, Piccolo would do Vegeta's job here since Vegeta wouldn't have received a Senzu yet. Raditz jumps in when Ginyu uses the Body Change and gets his body back. He or Piccolo would then likely kill Ginyu before he can Body Change again. They then all head over to where the Dragon Balls are. Raditz is then put in the healing tank Goku was.

Meanwhile, the fight between Goku and Freeza commences. I imagine that after the potential unlock, Goku's power would be about 10x greater than before, or roughly around the 1.8 million battle power range. He'd toy with Freeza until Freeza transforms. Sensing this, Piccolo frantically heads off to fuse with Nail, meeting him pretty quickly. Meanwhile, Dende arrives at the ship and they summon Porunga. They bring Yamcha back to life, who requests they then send him to Namek so he can use the Genki-Dama to help them. At this point, I'll be fair to Yamcha and give him the same gains as in the Reacoom filler, so he'd have a battle power of about 50-60k. Even with Kaioken, I doubt he could push it up to any higher than x5, so the Genki Dama would be his only use here. Trunks then think about making Goku immortal with the third wish, but Saichoro dies before this can happen. Seeing the situation, Trunks, Dende and Kuririn head towards the battleground, forcing Vegeta to tag along by threatening to kill him if he tries to escape with Raditz in tow.

The fight between Goku and Freeza has Freeza being stomped by Goku until Freeza transforms yet again. Whilst Goku is able to put up a good fight, he's still at a disadvantage. However, a well timed Kikoho would faze Freeza and Piccolo would soon arrive on the scene to offer support. Seeing as things look too dangerous for Freeza to have a chance to transform again, Freeza uses his telekinesis to freeze Goku and kick him away, before fleeing back in the direction of his ship. It wouldn't be long before he encounters the other team, but Piccolo, Goku and Ten would be lagging behind somewhat. Freeza would use this as his chance to go into his true form, by which point he'd wait for the three to arrive and them torture Goku to the brink of death. Since Goku still has the Senzu though, he'd recover and gain enough of a Zenkai that he'd be even stronger than his canon self at this point. Before Goku used the Senzu though, Dende would rush to him and tell Kuririn he can heal people when questioned. The fight continues much like in canon, until Freeza uses 50% of his power, at which point, Raditz would've healed. Since his injuries weren't as severe as Goku's in canon, he'd end up just about equal to what canon Goku was at this point.
Meanwhile, Yamcha would've been hiding and preparing a Genki Dama. Kaio would contact Piccolo, telling them they need to stall Freeza until it's complete. Vegeta would have Kuririn almost kill him and have Dende heal him, making Vegeta as strong as at the end of the Freeza Arc, though this is ultimately futile. Trunks would get a rage boost from seeing Goku on the brink of death, enough to temporarily distract Freeza with an off-guard attack. Goku would then use the Taiyoken to blind Freeza whilst they all retreated by a kilometre or two. By this point, Raditz would've arrived and gain a Zenkai in the same way as Vegeta, making his power on the level of Kaioken x2 Goku at this point in canon. Since Raditz has his tail, Vegeta would use the Power Ball to have Raditz become an Oozaru, with everyone falling back as Raditz attacks Freeza. The surprise of this would cause Freeza to take a few hits and be somewhat hurt, though his annoyance at the situation would lead to him killing Raditz with a Death Beam to his forehead. This would offer just enough time for Yamcha to launch the Genki Dama, seemingly killing Freeza. Dende would then heal each everyone who needed attending to, other than Vegeta.

As everyone rejoices at their victory, Bulma appears to join them as well. However, Freeza quickly reappears, starting by killing Dende, before shooting Yamcha through the heart for being the biggest annoyance to him. Vegeta would then be the next target. Whether or not Piccolo and Kuririn come next is irrelevant, since even seeing Yamcha get killed just after being brought back, as well as Raditz's death beforehand, might be enough for Goku to go Super Saiyan. Everyone then retreats to Goku's Capsule ship. Freeza launches the Death Ball at the core and goes 100% like in canon, with the major difference being that due to Goku being far stronger in his timeline, it's just a stomp match and Goku gets bored after a while, Freeza then retaliates like in canon, though Goku simply counters him just the same. Due to this Goku being far stronger though, Freeza would be dead here and Goku wouldn't object to going back to Earth when Saichoro gets revived along with the rest of Freeza's victims. The main difference in tone here is that due to the Freeza fight happening far earlier than in canon, Dende wouldn't make the wish until the last seconds before Namek explodes, making the scene far more tense. The major repercussion of this is obviously that there's no Shunkan Ido throughout the rest of the story, or at least the Cell Arc.

Back on Earth, Saichoro decides to use his last moments to unlock Yamcha's potential, since nobody would've survived without him. Whilst this doesn't do much other than make Yamcha about as strong as he was at the end of Kaio's training, it would make him slightly more relevant. Since there's no need to use the Namekian Dragon Balls to revive people, the Namekians are sent to New Namek 130 days later.
In that time, the stress from Namek would likely make Bulma's hormones running wild and with Galu there, Trunks' equivalent, who I'll make a relevant Bra in this timeline, would be born a lot sooner. How this affects the Cell Arc, we'll see later on.

In canon, Freeza killed Dende as soon as he saw him heal person. In your story, how come Dende heals everybody and their mommas
and Freeza never notices a thing?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
withheldforprivacy said:
In canon, Freeza killed Dende as soon as he saw him heal person. In your story, how come Dende heals everybody and their mommas
and Freeza never notices a thing?
When there's about twice as many people to deal with and Freeza's already focused on his warm up fight with Goku at the start. With far more targets than in canon, it'd obviously take far longer for Freeza to notice someone as insignificant as Dende.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Cell Arc - Part 1

With Goku on Earth, he'd train with Trunks and Raditz, eventually surpassing his brother. He'd most likely get Dr. Briefs to upgrade the Gravity Chamber to 300G. In regard to Raditz, I'm also going to be generous to him and say he ends up with Lunch, since Ten's basically rejected her and they'd both have a thing for strong personalities. Let's say they met during the time Raditz was waiting to go to Namek, with him exploring Earth in the spare time and encountering Blonde Lunch.
Goku would most likely also tutor them on how to become Super Saiyans, which they'd both accomplish after a few months. As for Vegeta, he'd likely want Briefs to do the same for him, not wanting to lower himself to training with Kakarotto. After he gets such a ship, he'd depart Earth much like in filler, though he'd return after a month or so once his injuries got too bad. He'd then stay at Capsule Corp with everyone, but keep to himself and spend his time training alone.
Yamcha would head home and likely have another child with Chichi. I do believe that he'd keep training, and likely spar with Kuririn until they'd started to close the gap between themselves and Tenshinhan, though without Kaioken, Yamcha would be lagging behind them somewhat due to likely using his baseball career to support his family. Basically, everyone is stronger than there canon counterparts by the time of Future Bra's arrival.

1 year later, Bra would've been born, as well as the child between Raditz and Lunch, who I'll say is a girl called Toben (anagram of Bento, or Japanese lunchbox). King Cold would likely come to Earth when hearing that his son was killed by the Saiyan from it, most likely from those of Freeza's other planets. Whilst the humans, Vegeta and Piccolo would treat it as a nightmare, Goku and Raditz would treat this as a sport and play Janken to decide who gets to kill him. Whoever wins doesn't matter. Future Bra then arrives and tests Goku by transforming into a Super Saiyan, with Goku stopping her just as easily as he did Trunks, even if she goes all out. Seeing yet another Super Saiyan, Vegeta would be pushed over the edge and transform himself. He'd then request a rematch with Goku, though seeing as how this girl wanted to speak to his brother, Raditz would taunt Vegeta by asking if he could even beat Raditz. The two would fight, though Raditz would still win due to having gained more power from having good sparring partners. The current scaling amongst the Super Saiyans would be Goku > Raditz >/>> Vegeta >/>> Future Bra = Canon Future Trunks >> Trunks. This would lead to Vegeta gaining even more of a resolve to surpass not only Kakarotto, but the former weakling Raditz.
Bra would then decide to tell everyone who she was, seeing as how her birth had already happened, and would tell of the Artificial Humans. In this universe, however, I don't think Goku would get the Heart Virus. Seeing as how it was never an epidemic in either timeline in canon, I imagine it was based on some alien virus he caught on Yardrat. As in the main timeline, Piccolo would join Goku's family for training and get ridiculous gains from sparring with 3 Super Saiyans. Yamcha would likely focus on improving his utilisation of Kaioken and keep sparring with Kuririn. With everyone having been stronger than their canon counterparts, they'd be far stronger than before after the 3 years of training.

When arriving near South City, things would go pretty similar until Yamcha encounters the Artificial Humans. With his training gains and his body likely being able to handle Kaioken x20 at this point (and considering the narrative implied a 10x SSJ multiplier during the #19/20 segment in canon), I'd say he'd be capable of being on the same level as Piccolo and the Super Saiyans and would overpower Gero. However, Gero would grab Yamcha and start draining his energy. Since they had a pretty short battle that involved Yamcha's Ki skyrocketing, everyone would be made aware of #19/20's location far earlier, meaning Gero doesn't get to absorb much energy. He does still absorb enough to make him the most powerful individual there though. They'd then head off to the wasteland and Goku would fight #19.
The Artificial Humans in this timeline would be stronger than in canon due to the cast of the Saiyan Arc being far above their canon selves, though it wouldn't be by much, just enough that their pre-energy selves would be equal to what their post-energy selves were. That said, #19 is oneshot material to SSJ Goku and #20 is in a desperate situation once that happened. Although he could overpower Goku and take his energy, nothing was to stop Trunks, Raditz, Piccolo, Kuririn, Tenshinhan and Yamcha from killing him in the process. Gero would then launch a Ki blast on the ground to create a cloud of dust, before grabbing Piccolo to drain his energy, taking him into the sky and drop him whilst fleeing. Yamcha and Trunks would then go after him. As Goku and Raditz attempt to, Vegeta would appear and stop them, not seeing enough of Gero's movements to view him as much conern and care more about a rematch with one of them. Raditz would choose to do so and Goku would join the rest of them. The fight would be fairly even, with Vegeta's resolve and natural talent having offered him a slight power advantage, though Future Bra would arrive and stop their fight and the three would join everyone else.

The main difference here would be the tone. Gero would have far more chance of draining energy from the Super Saiyans than in the main timeline, so everyone would be a potential target. Gero would most likely target Trunks, with Goku and Piccolo just barely managing to stop Trunks being killed. The energy Gero absorbed would be enough that he can fight against the two at once and even manhandle them when breaking off their teamwork, though the addition of Raditz and soon Bra would make things difficult for him. At this point, Bulma would arrive and create the same distraction as in the main series. Gero then heads back to his lab, this time confident he's absorbed enough energy to put #17 and #18 in check. Whether or not he can, we'll see next time.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Cell Arc - Part 2

Gero makes it back to his lab to activated #17 and #18, with the Z-Senshi close behind. Managing to activate them, their exchange goes similar to in canon until #17 gets the remote control, wherein Gero muses he no longer needs the remote to keep them in check. Showcasing the energy he's absorbed, Gero gut punches the twins who reel in pain at his power, with Gero saying he held back just enough to not damage their circuits. #17 and #18 have no choice but to follow Gero's orders and fight Goku and the rest. #17 chooses to fight Goku, whereas #18 faces Vegeta. Meanwhile, not wanting to get ganged up by the rest, Gero stays near #16's chamber so he can activate him should the situation turn dire, with Piccolo noting that should they try to assault Gero, he'd be able to absorb one of the fighter's energies whilst activating #16.
#17 and Goku fight fairly evenly, with Goku holding a decent power advantage from his training and #17's infinite energy allowing him to bridge the gap as the fight goes on. Meanwhile, Vegeta is manhandling #18 and is about to kill her when Raditz and Trunks stop him, noting he need go no further and should reflect that in taking Gero's orders, #17 and #18 are no different to how Raditz and Vegeta used to be under Freeza's rule. Even Future Bra starts to change her mind about the twins, seeing how Gero treats them.

Not wanting the two to be killed for Cell's sake and his own safety, Gero reluctantly activates #16. In compliance with his programming, #16 immediately targets Goku and punches through him with a single strike, killing the Saiyan instantly. This brings Trunks to the peak of his rage, with a rage boost so great he's able to give #16 some trouble. Raditz and Future Bra then join in and #16 takes a lot of damage from the three. With most of the strongest fighters focusing elsewhere, Gero has #17 and #18 attack Vegeta together, as well as shield Gero from Piccolo and Yamcha whilst Gero drains the Prince's energy, also striking Tenshinhan with his eye beam, putting him in a critical condition. Seeing #16 is close to defeat, Gero orders all his creations to retreat for now. Whilst at this point his power would've started to reach #16's level, the energy he'd use up in dealing with all the Z-Senshi may reduce him to a level where #17 and #18 could prove troublesome. The Artificial Humans then leave, with Kuririn's love for #18 sparking out of pity, Vegeta still enraged that he was humiliated by Gero and everyone generally upset about Goku's death. Piccolo decides to hold off fusing with Kami until Goku can be revived, though tells Trunks, Raditz and Bra to come with him to Kami's, whereas the humans go to Capsule Corp. to start gathering the Dragon Balls with Bulma. Vegeta flies off after having a Senzu to train.

Arriving at Kami's, the Saiyans are informed about the Room of Spirit and Time, with Raditz and Trunks deciding to go in first and Kami telling Piccolo of his premonition of Cell. Piccolo and Bra then decide to use their time to investigate Kami's bad feeling. Meanwhile, Vegeta senses the loss of many lives in Ginger Town and, believing it to be Gero, decides to suppress his Ki and spy on what the gang are doing. He eventually encounters Cell and the two fight. Whilst the stronger Saiyan Arc characters' DNA would've made this Cell stronger than #17 at this point, Vegeta would still be strong enough to hold a slight advantage until he gets his energy drained. Cell then infodumps just as he did to Piccolo, with Vegeta firing off a Big Bang Attack with the last of his Ki after getting all the info he needed. His fatigued state means it isn't enough to kill Cell, though Cell chooses to retreat rather than finish him off once sensing Piccolo and Bra are on their way. Vegeta tells them what he found out but leaves before they can tell him about the Rosat, Piccolo likely not caring to due to this Vegeta not having displayed the emotion of his canon counterpart against Freeza, meaning their view of him haven't changed since Namek, not by enough that Piccolo would care for Vegeta getting any stronger.

Meanwhile, Gero would be thinking about what to do next, his plans either being to take over the world as Daimao did, attack Capsule Corp to rid himself of his scientific rival or to find the Dragon Balls to remove the possibility of Goku being revived. Gero and #16 are able to detect the large powers that appeared, noting that one is a new fighter. Since Gero would have data on Bra, he'd be able to deduce that Cell came to this era in a Time Machine. His plans would then be for #17 and #18 to meet with Cell, so they head towards his location.
Will Goku be revived first, will Trunks and Raditz leave the Rosat in time, or will Cell quickly attain his Perfect form?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Dr. Fearless said:
I wonder who will Vegeta have to sleep with then... :what
Oh hoho, we'll see... :rape1

Cell Arc - Part 3

Inside the Rosat, Raditz and Trunks would be training pretty similarly as Goku and Gohan's went, apart from the fact Trunks already has Super Saiyan and doesn't have Gohan's pacifism. Because of this, their training would progress far further and they'd end up a good deal stronger than Goku and Gohan did by the end.

The chase of Cell on both sides would lead to Gero and his minions meeting up with Cell. However, Gero says it's best Cell waits until his power can surpass his own and #16's before he absorbs the twins. Having seen how strong Goku and his friends got after coming back from Namek, Gero is unsure about whether or not they could find a way to quickly surpass even Cell's Perfect form, or that Goku's friends will be searching for the Dragon Balls. He then goes with Cell to absorb more humans and hunt Dragon Balls, much to #16, #17 and #18's dismay. The genocide wouldn't be stopped, as the Z-Senshi would have no way of stopping them.

This gives the human team some more time to gather the Dragon Balls. In the hours whilst Cell's busy getting stronger, all the Dragon Balls would've been gathered. As for Yamcha and Bulma, I believe Yamcha would've gotten over what happened at the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai. Reflecting on it, this lead to him having a more stable relationship and getting far stronger than he imagined, making him have little anger for Bulma anymore. This monologue and the summoning of Shenron would be halted by the arrival of the Artificial Humans. However, before they can do anything, #16 decides to betray Gero. Wanting to see peace due to the problem in his programming, #16 would tell #17 and #18 to run away whilst he grabs hold of Cell in an attempt to self-destruct. However, Gero would either stop #16 with his own power or with a remote control, destroying #16 before he can blow himself up. He and Cell then try to chase the twins, knowing that Goku's revival won't do much if Cell can quickly gain his Perfect form. Bulma would wish Goku back to life whilst the human trio chase after them.
It wouldn't take long for Gero and Cell to catch the twins, but Kuririn, Yamcha and Tenshinhan wouldn't be too far behind. Cell would have time to absorb #17 whilst Gero grabs hold of #18, but in that time, Tenshinhan would be close enough to prepare a Shin Kikoho. Knowing the energy would be too much for #18 to handle, Gero attempts to absorb it and succeeds, albeit, putting his energy absorption abilities at their absolute limit. Kuririn would recklessly charge forward and from training with Yamcha, would've likely been able to use the first few stages of Kaioken, though this obviously does little. Bra, Piccolo and Vegeta then arrive, but are nothing to Cell, who absorbs #18 before their eyes. With him about to kill them all, Bra then laughs, saying that her brother and uncle are going through a new training capable of stopping even Perfect Cell. At this point, Raditz and Trunks would've left the Rosat and flare their Ki when sensing Cell. Interested by this being true, Cell stops, commanding Gero not harm them either, before proposing the Cell Games. It's here Gero sees the folly of creating a being with so much Saiyan blood, but complies and the two leave.

Everyone is informed of the Rosat and plan who will go in when. With Yamcha having Kaioken and relevance, the humans are also more resolute than in canon and agree to go in the Rosat too. With the 9 days heading towards the Cell Games, a plan for it's usage is decided on.

Day 1: Vegeta and Bra enter. Whilst Bra originally wanted to go in with her father to learn more about him, nobody else wanted to enter with Vegeta, who insisted on going in first. The two then enter and go through intense sparring, each giving their all to beat the other. Due to Bra's personality having even more Saiyan Spirit than Bulma's, Vegeta would be pretty attracted to her. With the intense training and environment, Bra's hormones may be running wild to the point the two end up doing more than training. Considering Future Trunks' relationship to a milf older than Bulma in Super, I wouldn't say it's out of the question for his genderbent counterpart to not mind the Prince of all Saiyan dilfs. Actually bothering to train with his sparring partner, Vegeta's gains are far greater than in canon, to the point he's about as strong as Cell Games Goku was in canon.

Day 2: With the way Rosat works, Bra would be well into pregnancy. Everyone is absolutely shocked, especially Raditz, Trunks and Bulma, though Goku is indifferent. Deciding to honour his daughter wanting to train with him, Goku decides to let Kuririn and Yamcha enter. Kuririn is able to attain Kaioken x20, with both gaining great power from this, though not by enough that either of them get much stronger than say, #16's level. Outside, Piccolo fuses with Kami, with Bulma making plans to find New Namek.

Day 3: Goku and Bra enter, along with Popo there to deliver the birth. Raditz notes that the infant should be fine inside due to it growing up in a similar environment to a true Saiyan, though Popo still decides to leave after the baby is born. With nothing in the way, Goku and Bra start training much like Goku did with Gohan. With Goku advising her on utlising her anger by remembering her timeline. By the time their training is over, Goku and Bra have mastered Super Saiyan, unlike Raditz and Vegeta who only increased their power and achieved the Grade forms as well, whilst Bra manages to achieve Super Saiyan 2. Outside, Yamcha admits he'll never match up to the Saiyans and instead has Kaio tell them where New Namek is, going with Bulma, Chichi and the other non-fighters in the worst case scenario that Earth is destroyed so they can find more Dragon Balls.

Day 4: Piccolo and Raditz enter. Having seen how Goku and Bra mastered Super Saiyan, Raditz attempts to do the same, as well as spar with Piccolo. The two would've become quite friendly with each other after many years of training together, making their training go exceptionally well. This would also make Raditz the strongest individual amongst the main cast.

Day 5: Vegeta heads into the Rosat alone, not wanting to let himself be surpassed, but Goku decides to go with him due to the wanting not to fall behind either. The two reach the same power as their Boo Arc selves, though decide to leave earlier so they can use the Rosat at a more appropriate time, using up about 20 hours outside.

Day 6: Tenshinhan and Kuririn go into the Rosat. Kuririn teaches Ten the Kaioken, though Ten is unable to master it to the extent as Kuririn or Yamcha. Kuririn also develops the Taiyoken x100 inside and powers up to the point that his Kaioken x20 is roughly on 2nd form Cell's level.

The 3 days afterwards are fairly peaceful, with most of the cast enjoying their time of peace. With such massive gains, will the Cell Games be an easy win? Find out next time.