Dyspo vs blue Goku and vegeta

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
Dyspo in his light maximum speed mode vs goku and vegeta in just their ssjblue forms. How this would have gone in the tournament?

Excluding ssjblue kaioken and evolved blue form.

SIAD

Elite
The fight between Dyspo (Maximum Speed) against Vegeta SSJB (Start of ToP) would have been very interesting, since I think that Dyspo's speed is still much higher than that version of Vegeta, but it would still cause very little damage to Vegeta. I think Vegeta would manage to hit him at some point, which would weaken Dyspo and give Vegeta less and less work to win the fight.

Plus this version of Vegeta is just as powerful as Toppo, so for all the emphasis they put on Toppo as the 2nd most powerful in U11, I'd say Vegeta wins anyway.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
The fight between Dyspo (Maximum Speed) against Vegeta SSJB (Start of ToP) would have been very interesting, since I think that Dyspo's speed is still much higher than that version of Vegeta, but it would still cause very little damage to Vegeta. I think Vegeta would manage to hit him at some point, which would weaken Dyspo and give Vegeta less and less work to win the fight.

Plus this version of Vegeta is just as powerful as Toppo, so for all the emphasis they put on Toppo as the 2nd most powerful in U11, I'd say Vegeta wins anyway.
But he is only recognized when we don't know he has a technique hidden, isn't he?

Regardless, the scale was always like this:

God toppo >>> dyspo light maximum speed mode > base toppo > base dyspo

Golden frieza and blue goku were the strongest in u7 during the arc before blue evolution vegeta appeared

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Start of ToP they lose. Gohan and Freeza only won via beam cage and ring out.

End of ToP either Saiyan can solo.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
Start of ToP they lose. Gohan and Freeza only won via beam cage and ring out.

End of ToP either Saiyan can solo.
Gohan is nowhere near goku or vegeta. He remarks how it was quite a feat for toppo to fight evenly with goku
IMG_20240205_134314.jpgIMG_20240205_134535.jpg

Frieza is just equal to goku, so goku and vegeta by virtue would be better than gohan and frieza

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Gohan is nowhere near goku or vegeta. He remarks how it was quite a feat for toppo to fight evenly with goku

Frieza is just equal to goku, so goku and vegeta by virtue would be better than gohan and frieza

“Nowhere near” is definitely a stretch. Gohan is definitely closer to SSJB level than he is to SSJG.

If Freeza himself couldn’t even see or react to Dyspo, I don’t think Goku and Vegeta can do anything here. Their lack of coordination helped vs Jiren, but here it would make them easy targets for Dyspo.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
If Freeza himself couldn’t even see or react to Dyspo, I don’t think Goku and Vegeta can do anything here. Their lack of coordination helped vs Jiren, but here it would make them easy targets for Dyspo.
Gohan managed to watch linearly dyspo's speed:
IMG_20240504_105526.jpg

If vegeta managed to do something similar to jiren in 122 while watching his fists throwing towards goku, i can guess they can manage something.