Super Buu 300
Base Vegetto 100
Ssj2 Gotenks 60
Base Gogeta 20
Super Buu (Initial) 17.5
Ssj Gotenks Post 15
Ssj Gotenks 11
Ssj3 Goku 10

Base Gotenks implications are treated as gags.

Super Janemba > Super Buu proves that Super Gogeta could beat Buuhan.

Fusions get the same boosts as individuals, which makes sense.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
Gotenks >= Super Boo
Sure, you could argue that. But I think they can be equals, Super Buu's loss of yukki should be what accounted for his one sided beatdown at Gotenks hand. I also think Super Buu is inclined to let Gotenks win and give him reason to want to fight him again so he can absorb him.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
I guess. You do also have that line about only Gohan surpassing him that jumbles things a tad.
Exactly. Super Buu is Gotenks equal in the beginning and then Gotenks starts pulling ahead because Super Buu becomes increasingly more frustrated that someone is on par with him.

Super Buu seems to have a major weakness with people being around or above his strength, it breaks him mentality. Which is shown with the Buuhan vs Vegetto fight as well.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think Boo also says he wanted Gotenks to feel confident so he could absorb him. If he doesn’t, then at least it really looks like it.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I don't think there's such a thing as "Initial Super Buu", his base level is never implied to get stronger until the absorptions are a thing.
I think Boo also says he wanted Gotenks to feel confident so he could absorb him. If he doesn’t, then at least it really looks like it.
And Gohan had no problem letting him finishing Buu off, only thing he suggest is not being carefree, but never put his power into question.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
I don't think there's such a thing as "Initial Super Buu", his base level is never implied to get stronger until the absorptions are a thing.
Piccolo thinks Super Saiyan Gotenks has a chance against Initial Super Buu.

He powers up tremendously to get out of the Rosat

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Piccolo thinks Super Saiyan Gotenks has a chance against Initial Super Buu.

He powers up tremendously to get out of the Rosat
Aren't you confusing Piccolo with Krillin (who is an unreliable character)?

Nothing suggest Super Buu got stronger, Goku, Shin and Kibito doesn't comment anything about it.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Piccolo thinks Super Saiyan Gotenks can possibly beat Super Buu.
You seem to use statements that are not quite clear on the matter, what Piccolo states on this is more likely wishful thinking, but he isn't so sure of what he says:

Chapter: 486 (DBZ 292), P2.2-6
Context: after Boo transforms into evil Boo
Piccolo: "Haven't you noticed? ... This change in Majin Boo's ki...[] ...He's changed...All due to some idiotic Earthlings...He's become pure evil, and his body has become more suited towards battle... Th-this...this..."
Kuririn: "Wha...What...?...D-don't tell me you're saying this is bad!? ...It's alright! We've got the squirts' Fusion! Goku said that right?! That Fusion was the strongest...!"
Dende: "..."
Piccolo: "That'd be nice, but..."

Isn't as clear and direct as this is:
Chapter: 487 (DBZ 293), P13.4-5
Context: after evil Boo shows up and demands to fight Gotenks
Piccolo: "Go hit Trunks and Goten to wake them up, and take them in the Room of Spirit and Time...! Even in just 1 hour, they'll be able to do 15 days of worth training."
Kuririn: "Heh? If we do it now..."
Piccolo: “Can’t you tell…?! As they are now, even if they perform Fusion they can’t win, no doubt about it…! Tell them that if they don’t want to die while they’re still just little brats, then they should train as much as they can…!”

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
That is Pre Rosat Gotenks. I’m talking about Post Rosat Gotenks.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
That is Pre Rosat Gotenks. I’m talking about Post Rosat Gotenks.
Even then, it seems that his ki sensing is faulty, though. That or is to add suspense to the fight. Afterwards, he states that SSJ3 Gotenks is at least on par with Super Buu, so I don't think his statements aren't something to go by in those cases.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I guess. You do also have that line about only Gohan surpassing him that jumbles things a tad.
Even then, Gotenks' power was compared to Gohan, the lines that indicates Gotenks' superiority against Super Buu are more direct and clear than most of the lines that are used to prove them being equals.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
I think Base Vegetto should be stronger than Super Gogeta based on the implication that Base Gokhan would be "ple-enty" against Buutenks. It would also coincide with Elder Kaioshin's statement of Vegetto being the strongest.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
I think Base Vegetto should be stronger than Super Gogeta based on the implication that Base Gokhan would be "ple-enty" against Buutenks. It would also coincide with Elder Kaioshin's statement of Vegetto being the strongest.
I don’t agree with that. Vegetto shouldn’t be that strong. A rivals boost shouldn’t be able to close the gap between Vegeta and Gohans massive difference.

The strongest in the universe is the fusion of two of the top 3 masters.

It’s about Buu vs Z fighters fusion

Gokan is probably much stronger than even Buuhan.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
I don’t agree with that. Vegetto shouldn’t be that strong. A rivals boost shouldn’t be able to close the gap between Vegeta and Gohans massive difference.

The strongest in the universe is the fusion of two of the top 3 masters.

It’s about Buu vs Z fighters fusion

Gokan is probably much stronger than even Buuhan.
It really doesn't matter if you agree with that because it's blatantly stated in the narrative.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
It really doesn't matter if you agree with that because it's blatantly stated in the narrative.
That’s an interpretive issue. Gokan could definitely be a lot stronger than Vegetto.

The context is clear, Elder Kaioshin isn’t talking about Gokan.