M10 Broli vs New 52 Wonder Woman

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Wonder Woman from the New 52 squares off against Movie 10 Broli. Who comes out on top?

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
New 52 Wonder Woman can go toe-to-toe with Superman. Broly has no chance in hell.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Lord Beerus said:
New 52 Wonder Woman can go toe-to-toe with Superman. Broly has no chance in hell.
What can Superman in the New 52 universe even do? What's his "feats"? :ermm:

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Son Goku said:
Lord Beerus said:
He's pretty strong. But nowhere near the strength of the previous incarnations of Superman.

Here's a link to some of his feats.
Comicvine Superman Thread

Wonder Woman should be about a step below this, perhaps a half step.

I think she beats Broli, but definately will feel it for days to come.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Southern Gothic said:
Son Goku said:
Lord Beerus said:
He's pretty strong. But nowhere near the strength of the previous incarnations of Superman.

Here's a link to some of his feats.
Comicvine Superman Thread

Wonder Woman should be about a step below this, perhaps a half step.

I think she beats Broli, but definately will feel it for days to come.
Can you be more specific?
As for as I know there are only 2-4 different Supermen that can compete with us anymore.
Pre-Crisis (Insanely OP and weird) & Prime (Gold God) are the only two I'm aware of...
Maybe All-Star sense he can "lift" more than us, but the way the story ended seems like he's the version that BECOMES Prime, so I'll count them as 1 for now.

Anyone else I'm missing? Cause if New 52 is weaker than the later, then he shouldn't be past Saiyan Saga level. :-/

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Those are the most powered versions as far as I know, minis any elseworld versions of Superman.

He can shake planets with his punches and move them, bit not without serious effort. He's got a pretty major speed feat iirc, and flew across the solar system in a couple seconds.

Check the link if you need more specifics. :)

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Southern Gothic said:
Those are the most powered versions as far as I know, minis any elseworld versions of Superman.

He can shake planets with his punches and move them, bit not without serious effort. He's got a pretty major speed feat iirc, and flew across the solar system in a couple seconds.

Check the link if you need more specifics. :)
Alright, well, based on what I've seen and heard, just those 2 or 3 could beat us then, but all the others wouldn't be a problem.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
that is what i love in comic characters ....they are way too overpowered... and basically their feats are beyond any logical sense

Superman squeezes multiverse.....f**k that :D

I go with Broly at least he is not that ridiculously overpowered.

Base Gotenks

Low Class Warrior
Wonder Woman haz better strength. An amped ki attack like the end of Second Coming will still do her damage.

Broli keeps up bit WW wins.

Give him ssj3 and he winz,