SSJ Vegeta (ROSAT) vs Semi-Perfect Cell

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
Could regular SSJ Vegeta beat Semi-Perfect Cell? On the one hand, he seemed to be at least as fast as Cell despite the speed disadvantage of 2nd Grade SSJ, but on the other hand he was real quick to use 2nd Grade SSJ.

p123

Elite
Trunks is shocked that Vegeta is transforming so early. I think Vegeta and Trunks as Super Saiyans are rivaling Semi Cell. It's possible it could go either way on who's stronger. Tough to tell. Semi Cell apparently has no ki sensing abilities, he's completely blind to Vegeta's power. Honestly, now that I think of it, Trunks shock seems to make sense if Vegeta is indeed a bit superior. Interesting.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
Grade 2 doesnt' make you slow.The power gain is proportional to speed gain.It's Grade 3 that's unbalanced

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
If this is Semi Cell at his initial power, then Vegeta could possibly win, although it would be close. At full power, however, Cell would punt Vegeta around pretty easily.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Semi-Cell (Full-Power)>>Super Saiyan Vegeta>=Semi-Cell

That's how I always saw it.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I agree with the general consensus. At full power, 2nd form Cell definitely ought to win, especially when you consider all he need do to solidify his dominance is just manage to stick his tail in Vegeta and suck that essence. :panties

The anime filler of Trunks using Grade 2 to take on Cell seems pretty accurate imo. Doubt he could do much to Cell with SSJ when considering the gap between his initial and full power is enough that he ought to be able to overpower and opponent capable of stomping the former.

phill1123

Vegeta beats initial Semi Cell and gets stomped by FP Semi Cell. Glad to see you all follow my logic.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
P thinks Initial Semi Cell ~ Vegeta SSJG2, you fucking farce!!

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Cap, I recall Super Saiyan Trunks punching Cell in the gut in the filler. I know he changed into Grade 2 to chase him in the Manga.

Then again, it's been awhile since I've seen it. I just remember Super Saiyan Trunks blocking Cell from going any further, and Cell tried and got fucked.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Trunks and cell never fought in the manga. Trunks first stood in Cell's way as a SSJ, prompting Cell to call for Vegeta's help (in the anime Cell fires a blast at him first tho), at which point he noticed 18. Cell getting beat up by gr 2 Trunks is anime only ofc.

p123

Elite
Semi Cell is so arrogant he is incapable of sensing ki.

Super Saiyan Vegeta or Trunks should be able to fight him decently at worst. They could possibly be his superior.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Atem King of Niger said:
Trunks and cell never fought in the manga. Trunks first stood in Cell's way as a SSJ, prompting Cell to call for Vegeta's help (in the anime Cell fires a blast at him first tho), at which point he noticed 18. Cell getting beat up by gr 2 Trunks is anime only ofc.
They are talking about da anime 😄

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
VUqX5a1.gif

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
p123 said:
Semi Cell is so arrogant he is incapable of sensing ki.

Super Saiyan Vegeta or Trunks should be able to fight him decently at worst. They could possibly be his superior.

Even Full Power Cell? :shock:

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
It's funny how Cell's ability to sense power seems to go to shit when he's up against a different Super Saiyan form.

He knew that Gohan changed when he transformed, but he still thought he was going to beat his ass.

I suppose you could say Gohan was hiding his power there. Goku went from having that stupid smirk to "Ohh. Cell's finally going to fight at full-power", as if he was expecting Cell to be a tougher match for Gohan.

p123

Elite
Cell can't handle being inferior, his ki sensing literally shuts off, much like Gero and 19's ki sensing. Must be a flaw.