Why are the YouTube commenters so uninformed?

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
Not to be an elitist prick, but some people in the YouTube comments seem like total dumbasses. Here, there is exactly one person I don't respect, and he's a good bit smarter than some of the people I see on YouTube. Some of them bring fanmade power levels with no explanation and expect them to fly in a debate, and Kid Buu fanboys actually still exist there. I mean, seriously? What does this place have that YouTube doesn't?

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Hardcore fans.

Most Youtubers are casual fans.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Because most of them are very casual and watch a few episodes of the English dub(s), maybe play one of the console games, and think they know what they series is all about. It's actually a little respectable; I wish I could go back to that carefree nature.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Yep. They don't watch many subs, or manga, or read interviews, know what is or isn't filler (to be fair I don't remember ALL filler either, but the commonly discussed shit I got down), dont know who Herms is, etc... etc... ETC!!!....

Only hardcore fans on forums like this would bother to do/know all that stuff.

Speaking of YouTube videos, every time I see a "Things you didn't know about DBZ" blah, blah, blah, they always list shit and I'm like "knew that, knew that, that's bullshit, knew that, knew that YEARS ago, that's filler, knew that, dub line, knew that...."

Like, guys like us could create "Betcha Didn't Know" videos that would blow these people's minds. Lol

Maybe we should make some! :bitch

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
We could easily do a video like that, but I bet there'd be a flood of comments from fake experts trying to get us to suck the anime's dick or something.

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
"Did you know that Vegeta never went Super Saiyan 3 and TOEI's power scaling is actually retarded?"

MIND BLOWN.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Super Neko Majin Z said:
"Did you know that Vegeta never went Super Saiyan 3 and TOEI's power scaling is actually retarded?"

MIND BLOWN.

Funimation claim Vegeta has SSJ3 in GT, so this is false. :rape

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
It's an internet comment section. It's like you took the most brain dead of fandom, the shittiest trolls, and the most racist motherfuckers and through them in a blender.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Big Poppa Pump said:
We could easily do a video like that, but I bet there'd be a flood of comments from fake experts trying to get us to suck the anime's dick or something.

Who cares, the point is we should create a Zeta YT channel and make videos for DB and other series. Not only would it bring more traffic here, but we could educate the more open minded ones.

In the past I spoke out against recruiting YTers but we can only PM recruit on other forums so much. Plus, there are SOME educated and friendly people on YT, they are just not as loud as the tards. Lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Some of them are hardcore autists.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Youtube should be the first marketing of Zeta. We should make a youtube channel and post dbz stuffs then ask them to subscribe and visit this forum as well.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Fearless Zamasu said:
Youtube should be the first marketing of Zeta. We should make a youtube channel and post dbz stuffs then ask them to subscribe and visit this forum as well.

Nobody seems keen on it even though it's probably one of the better ideas, but includes a bit of work.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah the problem with YT is the time commitment, which is something I don't have personally.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
It would be fun though.

If only I would stop being lazy about it and learn video/audio editing like I've been planning but putting off for the last year or so, I'd happily work on vids to post when I'm not at work or out with friends.