Ask Big Green

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
When were you first diagnosed with autism/bipolar/dyspraxia etc.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Yes. For having bipolar rage against a bully in Middle School.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Have you ever been institutionalized because of your mental issues?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Why did you make the main character of your Pokemon fic so evil?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
You gaslighted me into doing it.
What did you think of the chapter I wrote to conclude that first arc while you were in your 5 year hiatus ban?

Do you think Red's character in that fic had potential to stray away from his dark path similar to Guts moving on from revenge?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I was satisfied the first story arc was even concluded, to be honest. But there are some details at the beginning of the chapter that were left out because the power went out while we were in the same voice call writing it the first time, so admittedly I could have enjoyed it better.

Yes, because like Guts, most of Red's crimes weren't actually his fault, LOL.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I was satisfied the first story arc was even concluded, to be honest. But there are some details at the beginning of the chapter that were left out because the power went out while we were in the same voice call writing it the first time, so admittedly I could have enjoyed it better.

Don't you have a laptop? Why didn't you use one when we were voicing?
Yes, because like Guts, most of Red's crimes weren't actually his fault, LOL.
I actually planned a long time ahead for the rest of the story, including a supernatural reason for why Red became so evil so fast that ties him, Oak, Oak's brother, and Giovanni and the ultimate final villain together. Also would've given Blue (the girl) a redemption story arc in the Sevii Islands in which she falls in love with Red despite detesting him at first, only to be mentally destroyed by Giovanni a la Casca by Femto.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
When the power went out, the voice call ended as well. Besides, if I did use my laptop, the details wouldn't have been saved because the Internet would go offline if I posted the chapter.