Ask Big Green

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Why did you never complete that Freeza's Backstory fanfiction yet still save the chapter? It doesn't seem like a fic that'd take more than 5 chapters.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I remember you saying on Skype that I should add all of these extra details for the fanfiction like backgrounds and even classes for the characters, like Jheese, Butta, and Reacoom being mercenaries and Zarbon and Dodoria being nobles, etc, and I just got lost and confused.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I remember you saying on Skype that I should add all of these extra details for the fanfiction like backgrounds and even classes for the characters, like Jheese, Butta, and Reacoom being mercenaries and Zarbon and Dodoria being nobles, etc, and I just got lost and confused.
Having small backstories for the Hawks who weren't named Guts, Casca or Griffith was what made the Golden Age's cast so great. You could have just written an MS Word document compiling the backstories of Dodoria and Zarbon and used the backstories given for the Ginyu Tokusentai in Shonen Jump (Reacoom being a former ballerino etc.).