Ask DRock

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Not expecting to get many questions/replies here, but I am an open book. Ask me anything, serious or silly, sarcastic or genuine. I will answer accordingly.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Fearless Saiyajin said:
Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Fine pie to fit my strudel caboodle, jabroni pony baloney!!

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
ahill1 said:
How old are you?

Yeah, 34! Just turned 34 this past May.

Well, I am back. Decided to leave Neoseeker cause it sucks ass. Figured I'd post here from time to time... I know some people here don't like me, but I can just put them on ignore if need be.

Neo is a shitfest now ever since Martin became a mod. No fun to post there anymore cause I can't joke around without every other post being deleted.

My calling card now is my sense of humor, so if I can't even do that, no point in sticking around... I'M A SENSITIVE, MODERN MAN!!!!

I would like to ATTEMPT to make ammends with Yoshi and T0sh (who I know is suspended right now, but will surely return eventually, as Yoshi has). Do not wish to fight, bicker, or insult like kids, so if you guys are cool with it, we can start fresh and forgive and forget the shit talk on both sides of the coin in the recent past. If so, cool, if not, we can just ignore each other as I for one, do not wish to shit talk anymore

Uhhhhhhhhhh..... Yeah....... Hail Hydra!!

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Now I know why you add 82 to your name in Neoseeker. Also you finally back!

Which DB forum was the first you visited and join?

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Jeff Styles said:
Now I know why you add 82 to your name in Neoseeker. Also you finally back!

Which DB forum was the first you visited and join?

Yarp! Born May 28th, 1982.

GameFAQS was my first DB forum, back in 2003. More like GameFAGS. Worse than Neo could ever hope to be!

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Drock said:
ahill1 said:
How old are you?
I would like to ATTEMPT to make ammends with Yoshi and T0sh (who I know is suspended right now, but will surely return eventually, as Yoshi has). Do not wish to fight, bicker, or insult like kids, so if you guys are cool with it, we can start fresh and forgive and forget the shit talk on both sides of the coin in the recent past. If so, cool, if not, we can just ignore each other as I for one, do not wish to shit talk anymore
Don't worry man, this is the Internet. No one hurt anyone else. As long as you want to attempt to forget what happened, we can move on. What happened between us was months ago anyway. I'm sorry if I sounded like a salty bitch for the longest time too.

After getting banned I realized I ended up getting an inflated ego. Ever since SSJ2 unbanned me, I've been on great behavior and want to continue that.

As for Tosh I don't see him returning honestly. He doesn't seem to have the capability to change his ways.

As for the ask thread, are there any members you would like to recruit from Neoseeker like Old Man Zangetsu?

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
OMZ might be a little annoyed with me, so he may not join from my invite. He's annoyed cause I joined a Freeza Spy game and wasn't REALLY interested in playing, didn't pay much attention to the game and just phoned in a response for who to kill and it turned out I voted for my specific partner in the game who was an innocent. Lol....

The only reason I joined was to help fill out the required number of players cause that forum is too dead to recruit enough players for a game like that. So I thought I was doing them a favor.

Anyway, there are a few guys I'd like to recruit, but not sure if they are already here or not....

Super Dodon Wave
WorldsStrongest
NeoseekerUser2013
TheallpowerfulPuiPui

Maybe a couple others I can't recall at the moment.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
ahill1 said:
Drock said:
I joined a Freeza Spy game and wasn't REALLY interested in playing,
Don't join a game unless you're interested in it: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/...rum-debate-tournament-character-edition/8.htm :wink: haha.

Nice thread drop from 5 years ago! :king

Yeah, well back then we had more than enough people on that forum to participate, so that guy really didn't need to pull that. In my case, they kept asking if anyone else was gonna sign up. Lack of members on the forum these days, and there ya go!

Besides, I understand OMZ getting annoyed with me for doing that. I probably would have too, just like I did in that 5 year old game.

How in the hell did you find my post in that old thread anyway? You actually spent time looking up if I ever said the same thing OMZ did? Who has that kinda time? Lol

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
That's because Squall Strife put the "Revival of the Tournament Debater" thread, so I kind figured there was another debate tournament in neoseeker like that. Then I just google'd "neoseeker debate tournament" and found it. :cage2

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
ahill1 said:
That's because Squall Strife put the "Revival of the Tournament Debater" thread, so I kind figured there was another debate tournament in neoseeker like that. Then I just google'd "neoseeker debate tournament" and found it. :cage2

But then you combed the thread til you found an old post from me bitching about someone joining a game and not really being interested in it. That's dedication! I probably woulda just spent that time smoking a bowl or something... lol

Anyway, if Neo wasn't hurting for members/activity/community game participants, I wouldnt have bothered signing up. Neo's lack of activity made me do a hypocritical act out of pity and kindness! Haa!

Not to sound full of myself because I'm not saying this because I think i'm the shit or anything, but my posts around there (when Marty boy wasn't deleting my silly posts cause he lacks a sense of humor) made up a decent amount of their activity, so with me gone now, they will probably see a good drop in activity around there. Obviously not enough to kill it or anything, I know the forum will survive without my dumbass, but it is already pretty dead to begin with and has been for several months, so without me there, yeah... Not to mention much more boring.

Martin succeeded in running off one of the communities funniest most likeable members. Again, not me trying to sound arrogant or egotistical, but most of the members there blatantly said they liked my silly ass posts and sense of humor and found me funny.

But under the guise of "we gotta delete spam" lots of my silly (and short) posts got deleted over the last couple months, probably over 15-20 posts.

I can understand getting tough on spam when that spam is getting out of control extreme or doesn't make sense in the topic discussed, but my posts were mostly all related to the topic in some way even if "off topic" by technical terms. The ones that weren't, weren't extreme enough to warrant post deletion or moderation of any kind. Not to mention 99% were short one to two sentence joke posts, not paragraphs of crap. Not advertising, not taking a topic out of context, none of that.

For example a post about SSJ Rose, I said "Power Rangers Go!" that got deleted cause it is "spam" but really, it was a joke in response to SSJB, normal SSJ, the concept of SSJW, and now SSJ Rose/Pink.... so it was totally related to the topic at hand as far as that joke goes. Now had I just randomly posted that in a thread about Piccolo's power against Imperfect Cell or whatever, totally out of left field and not making any sense, THEN I could understand my post being deleted, but when it is painfully obvious that my joke was related to the topic at hand about SSJ having all these lazy hair color scheme changes being like all the colors of the Power Rangers, well...... Doesn't take a genius to figure that out... lol

Another example was about 17 and 18 and how they contributed to Cell's design as he absorbed them, we got into some silly stuff about 17 and 18 making Cell a hermaphrodite, and someone else saying it is weird to think that 17 and 18 as bro and sis helped Cell reproduce, I said "It's all about that twincest!" and that post for deleted as "spam".... Again, quite obvious how my joke related to the topic at hand, so not necessary to delete it. If I said that randomly in a thread about Goku and Vegeta, then, fine, but not the case...

And many other cases of my posts being deleted for being off topic spam, when really, they weren't when you look at context. Context is key there. And if I can't joke around about a certain subject without wondering if it will be deleted or not, then I have no desire to post there anymore if they are gonna be THAT strict. Just nonsense.... I am a joker, I make jokes.... I don't want to be a boring, straight edge, to the point, always serious guy, that's bland, that's boring, so I am comedic relief, at least to myself. If others find me funny, that's just a plus, but I do it for me more than anything else. I have fun doing that. I like getting reactions out of people when I say stupid shit. If I can no longer do that comfortably, then that place is no longer for me.

I will admit that here and there I would legitimately go off topic having casual "what's up" type conversation with members in a thread, but even then, those types of posts never want more than a few exchanges and it didn't affect the flow of the thread or stop others from discussing/debating the topic at hand, so again, I dont see that as necessary. Plus, it's human nature to converse and talk and BS, so sometimes things get a little off topic. Doesn't mean ya gotta get all Nazi oppressive about it and shit.

I know, the old saying "Well if everyone did it....." but everyone wasn't doing it, only happens here and there occasionally, and I don't do it on purpose to derail or fuck up a thread. I don't go into a thread with the mindset, planning to do that from the start, but like I said, happens sometimes because of our human nature to socialize and shoot the shit.... So fuck me for being human, right? Lol

Whoa!!!! Went off on a bit of a tangent there... My bad! I'm done!

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Drock said:
But then you combed the thread til you found an old post from me bitching about someone joining a game and not really being interested in it. That's dedication! I probably woulda just spent that time smoking a bowl or something... lol
I just found the thread interesting and read it lol. I wanted to know how the tournament ended. That time (2010-2011) was pretty much Neoseeker's prime right?

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
ahill1 said:
Drock said:
I just found the thread interesting and read it lol. I wanted to know how the tournament ended. That time (2010-2011) was pretty much Neoseeker's prime right?

It was part of it, yeah. Started to ramp down sometime in 2012 I think.

From like 2007-2011 were Neo's most active years.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Ok, well just invited like 10 people from Neo... Let's see who joins!

Also, I just got banned on Neo for all my "spam" posts.... lol...... Good thing I'm not going back. Might has well be a perma ban at this point! Jajajajaajaaaa!

Martin really did ruin that place.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Wow you got banned? Hopefully it's not perma'd because, like you said, I also think you're important to neoseeker. That comment about the Power Rangers being deleted was really pretty dumb, I realized it before you explained lol. Jokes are essential to relax/lighten up a bit. I also don't like being serious 100% of the time, it's boring and makes you a dull boy (all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy lol).

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
Drock said:
Ok, well just invited like 10 people from Neo... Let's see who joins!

Also, I just got banned on Neo for all my "spam" posts.... lol...... Good thing I'm not going back. Might has well be a perma ban at this point! Jajajajaajaaaa!

Martin really did ruin that place.
You got banned from neo, wild.
I stopped going to a different forum a few days ago lol.