Ask Evil Vegeta

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Outside of typing, the main thing you want to focus on is having solid attention to detail. When you're entering the data into the system, you want to make sure there aren't any typos and make sure things are organized. For the most part, you'll get the information in file form, so you'll be reading it as you're doing it. You don't have to worry about typing as someone's speaking out loud. That would be pretty damn annoying.

Btw, it's good that you're looking into that. Keep me up to date on your moves.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Thank you, man!

I will have to complete high school first to get such job, since HS completed is required, and I, as a failure, haven't even completed it yet with 20 years lol.

Was it hard to get the job?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
It wasn't hard, but I was looking in all the wrong places for awhile. You mainly have to take a typing test so they can have a good feel for where your typing abilities are.

Are you in your senior yr now? What exactly has stopped you from completing it?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Evil Vegeta said:
It wasn't hard, but I was looking in all the wrong places for awhile. You mainly have to take a typing test so they can have a good feel for where your typing abilities are.

Are you in your senior yr now? What exactly has stopped you from completing it?
Well, I did a GED last year so I could complete high school and passed every subject except for essay (which I didn't write anything since I wasn't comfortable enough with the subject, which was adoption). Now I am taking essay classes so I can do an essay exam and complete high school. It's hard to tell why I stopped, but when I abandoned school (back in 2014), I was kind of in a rebel moment of my life and not handling well the huge pressure of having to study for many exams, have to pass them all, since my school was a rather strict and tough one. So I ended up leaving and have failed to come back to it since then.

Now, one step from completing it, I'd like to get a job and found yours interesting. It sucks having to depend on my parents whenever I wanna to do something that involves money... then a job so I can pay my own things, have money to hang out with my friends and even help in home with the expenses would definitely help to improve my self steem in this depressed moment I am going through, one where I am constantly thinking bad things about me... just low self steem in general. It kind of sucks that I got to complete HS since I would wish to be working as of now...

Talking about High School though, do you have good memories of it? I mean, was it a nice moment of your life?

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Most interesting character from the Tournament of Power not from Universe 7?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
[mention]ahill1[/mention]

Sounds like you're going in the right direction. Just work hard and you'll get to wherever you want to reach. I'm sure you'll tackle that essay exam and do well next time you take it.

Fond memories? Somewhat. I met a lot of great people and it opened my eyes to many things. It started off bad because I was usually in class with annoying people, but it got better as the yrs went by. My only regret is not opening up more. I was pretty shy in high school...for no reason. I absolutely hated that part of my personality.

[mention]Void[/mention]

I'd have to say Ribrianne. In fact, the whole U2 were pretty fascinating to me. Main reason why is because they seem to elegant and cool, yet it's hard to tell just how powerful they really are. Ribrianne's power was all over the place. She smashed #17's barrier, was about equal to Super Saiyan Vegeta, was about equal to Base Goku, took a kick from Super Saiyan Blue Goku and got right back up. Heles is probably my favorite God of Destruction because of her personality and the emphasis on beauty. I'd love to see future episodes exploring that universe.

[mention]Azazel[/mention]

Mostly old school and 2000 stuff. I can't really mess with new rap. Most of it is mumble crap.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
His heavily layered lyricism stands out as well.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Korn is pretty cool. I'm not into Metal, but I enjoyed some of their stuff when I was younger.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
You really wanna know how Good Vegeta transitioned to Evil? Dee hit him.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Man how the fuck did AT/Toei think making Broly canon was a good idea? I honestly hope the movie isn't literally called Broly but at this point nothing can surprise me lol.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I honestly have no idea. Apparently more info will be revealed later today, so we'll see.

I always assumed Kale was the spiritual canon successor of Broly.

Fuck!

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Evil Vegeta said:
@ahill1

Sounds like you're going in the right direction. Just work hard and you'll get to wherever you want to reach. I'm sure you'll tackle that essay exam and do well next time you take it.

Fond memories? Somewhat. I met a lot of great people and it opened my eyes to many things. It started off bad because I was usually in class with annoying people, but it got better as the yrs went by. My only regret is not opening up more. I was pretty shy in high school...for no reason. I absolutely hated that part of my personality.

@Void

I'd have to say Ribrianne. In fact, the whole U2 were pretty fascinating to me. Main reason why is because they seem to elegant and cool, yet it's hard to tell just how powerful they really are. Ribrianne's power was all over the place. She smashed #17's barrier, was about equal to Super Saiyan Vegeta, was about equal to Base Goku, took a kick from Super Saiyan Blue Goku and got right back up. Heles is probably my favorite God of Destruction because of her personality and the emphasis on beauty. I'd love to see future episodes exploring that universe.

@Azazel

Mostly old school and 2000 stuff. I can't really mess with new rap. Most of it is mumble crap.
Yeah, thank you man. I''d say I have relatively quick typing. I don't type using all my fingers though, generaly I do use just the index fingers. The problem is that finding a job in Brazil is harder than finding one in countries like USA, I feel. We are going through an economical crisis, so they aren't hiring many people. I heard that there's one job title here in the state I live in for a SDA, let's see if I can take it haha. More people might be looking for it and they might not end up hiring me since my typing might be not fast enough or they might give someone else preference, who knows. Would really like to get one though, I want so much the freedom to buy my own things... I would feel like a more free man, and a job that requires reading, typing and solid attention to detail has piqued my interest. I have a good writing as well (in Portuguese, my native tongue), so that can help me, I guess.

How do you generally approach girls? Do you generally take the initiative?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Oh man, that sucks. How is Brazil in general? It's always been a place I wanted to visit, but I've always heard people talk about how dangerous and scary it is. Not that it's any better here in the US (crazy shit seems to happen all the time here), but I'm just wondering. Another thing you could look into are typing tests online. I'm telling you, there's no way in hell you won't improve your speed by taking these. Some of them can be hard since you will make tons of typos, however, the more you practice, the better you'll get. Definitely look for some of those on Google and work on it. You'll be a lot better.

I usually take the initiative if the signs are strong (eye contact, putting themselves in my vicinity, going out of their way to talk, etc), though that's not always a given that things will play out in your favor. I was always considering getting into cold approach, but that shit is too hard. I know so many guys that do it and I have to commend them on that. The few times I was about to do it, my mind just went blank and I looked so damn stupid lol.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Evil Vegeta said:
Oh man, that sucks. How is Brazil in general? It's always been a place I wanted to visit, but I've always heard people talk about how dangerous and scary it is. Not that it's any better here in the US (crazy shit seems to happen all the time here), but I'm just wondering. Another thing you could look into are typing tests online. I'm telling you, there's no way in hell you won't improve your speed by taking these. Some of them can be hard since you will make tons of typos, however, the more you practice, the better you'll get. Definitely look for some of those on Google and work on it. You'll be a lot better.

I usually take the initiative if the signs are strong (eye contact, putting themselves in my vicinity, going out of their way to talk, etc), though that's not always a given that things will play out in your favor. I was always considering getting into cold approach, but that shit is too hard. I know so many guys that do it and I have to commend them on that. The few times I was about to do it, my mind just went blank and I looked so damn stupid lol.
I think you'd find nice and bad aspects about Brazil. It has lots of beatiful beaches, places with a rather good view, beatiful waterfalls... but it still shares some bad aspects, like a huge concentration of wealth, good amount of unemplyoyed ppl, in the streets starving. I'd say it's a nice place if you want to pay it a visit, but still it isn't a better place to live in than the USA, I feel. And oh yeah, Brazil has lots of beatiful women as well, and many of them give a special attention to foreigners guys, so odds of you getting along with some here are high haha.

I see, I never do the cold-approach either, I suck at taking the initiative. I am not shy per se, just not good in giving the first step.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
What did you think of Broly's new design?