Ask Evil Vegeta

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Man, I am taking some online typing tests right now, and shit is too hard, because you gotta type things will all of your fingers... I am definitely not used to that lol, I generally do use just two fingers to type phrases. I do not use all of my fingers. Do you generally type using all of your fingers? Man, that is hard lol.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Really? Damn. I definitely don't use all of my fingers to type and only know a few people who use all of them. I only use three fingers.

Those tests sound extra hard.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Can't say that I have, ahill. Being a policeman is pretty dangerous. It hasn't been as bad lately, but throughout the yrs, cops really had it bad in my city. They were being shot at or shot more often than not. A lot of people hate them, too.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I see. Yeah, it's indeed a dangerous job. I used to want to be one when I was a kid. I even entertained it a bit in my teens.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
You live in Brazil, right? I've read a lot of terrible stories about the violence there, so I imagine being a cop would be even worse over there.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Evil Vegeta said:
You live in Brazil, right? I've read a lot of terrible stories about the violence there, so I imagine being a cop would be even worse over there.
Yeah, I live in Brazil. That's right, the violence here has really been high these years. No wonder that a politician here who swears to put an end to all of it is so much popular... the population is just not tolerating these high rates of criminality and deaths caused by violence, which if I'm not mistaken has even increased alongside the years.

Speaking of which, are you in favor of random citizens carrying their own shotgun? That's a theme of debate here, specially lately since many ppl (I'm in the fence tbh) sees it as a way to diminish robberies and murders.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
That's a really good question that's pretty hard to answer. The reason why I like the idea is because armed citizens have a much better chance at defending themselves than unarmed citizens. The problem comes down to what type of people are going to be wielding these weapons. For as many good armed people you'll have...there'll be countless ones who are bad. I guess it wouldn't matter since those looking to do bad things will find a way to be armed, anyway. You just have to be careful with enforcing things like this. It has good intentions but is very risky in general.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
What was the most annoying member you've ever debated with?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
freezamite by far. It's basically the equivalent of talking to a wall. His mind is already set, so there isn't much opportunity for him to be accepting of anything that goes against his opinion

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What you been up to lately dawg? How’s life?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Yo, what up homie! For the most part, I've just been trying to develop myself into a better person. I spent most of my life ignoring so many surrounding issues (feelings of inferiority, the importance of mental and physical health, etc), so now I'm trying to confront those directly. Other than that, I've been good.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Slowly. Thanks for the reminder actually, have to get back to that. :nice

How have you been young man?

Who is your favourite character in DB part 1?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I've been pretty good. It's starting to get really cold and snow is in the forecast. Shoveling is inevitable!

I'm also thinking about reading the Manga from the very beginning. You read the color ones, right?

General Blue :gay

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Do you think Iron Man 1 is one of the best Marvel films?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Evil Vegeta said:
I've been pretty good. It's starting to get really cold and snow is in the forecast. Shoveling is inevitable!

I'm also thinking about reading the Manga from the very beginning. You read the color ones, right?

General Blue :gay

Yea do you have the colour volumes at your disposal? Truly recommend them. It feels like you are reading the anime, except in a superior form.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Yea do you have the colour volumes at your disposal? Truly recommend them. It feels like you are reading the anime, except in a superior form.

Unfortunately I don't. I'm seriously considering getting them. I have the original releases, which are fine, but the color versions are really good. Did you notice any change in the dialogue? Or is it mostly the same?

Spiral-Force said:
Do you think Iron Man 1 is one of the best Marvel films?

It definitely is. For many yrs, Marvel had no idea who they wanted to cast as Stark. I feel like RDJ solidified himself as the definitive Tony Stark in Iron Man. The movie also took bits and pieces from the "Extremis". That's my fav Iron Man story.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Completely missed this my man. As far as I can tell the dialogue is identical. I've got the complete Saiyan Saga, as well as Freeza 3, 4 and 5. They look beautiful.

How often do you game?