You be the judge
latest

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Six Trails said:
Is English your second language?

Yup.

Theallpowerfulpuipui said:
What is the best thing about where you Live?

The worst?

It's hot. That's both the best and the worst.

Though the fact it's one of the most dangerous cities on the country and one with the worst traffic as well makes a good runner up.

SSJ2 said:
Are you in good shape?

Yeah... I think. I don't excercise myself frequently, but everytime i do i can do it rather well.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
560c30c699121b19eef1349ede90b3a701ad6d0d_hq.jpg

What would you do if this hot chick came to your house and said "I'll cook for you every day, my dear"?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Do you have any interest in watching an anime/reading a manga outside of DB, perhaps if I told you there were anime out there somewhat comparable to Star Wars?

[mention]ahill1[/mention] Remember that the hot girl was drawn by a man, so liking her would be gay by your logic. :giraffe

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
TheallpowerfulPocus said:
I know you’re white but what's your background?

Mid class kid whose parents divorced when i was young. Nothing much to talk about.

I'm not 100% white, i'm 1/2 black :CC

Pocket-Gog~ said:
If you had to give yourself a new name, what name would you pick?

Peter.

Supreme said:
Are you getting girls yet?

:donovan

TheallpowerfulPocus said:
Did you ever watch battlebots?

No.

ahill1 said:
560c30c699121b19eef1349ede90b3a701ad6d0d_hq.jpg

What would you do if this hot chick came to your house and said "I'll cook for you every day, my dear"?

I would wonder why the fuck an anime character is talking to me.

Captain Cadaver said:
Do you have any interest in watching an anime/reading a manga outside of DB, perhaps if I told you there were anime out there somewhat comparable to Star Wars?

[mention]ahill1[/mention] Remember that the hot girl was drawn by a man, so liking her would be gay by your logic. :giraffe

I'm sort of busy since i'm considering watching BTAS and other DC animations but sure, i can take my tome so watch something comparablet o Star Wars.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
In that case, I'd highly recommend both Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Gundam's Universal Century timeline. The former can be considered a deconstruction of Star Wars' Galactic Empire VS Democratic Rebel Alliance premise but if the political situation was far better expanded on and wasn't such a case of one side being good or bad. The latter takes influence from Star Wars in some of it's technology and Zeon basically being the Galactic Empire, though it has more of a heavy focus on war drama with how war affects it's soldiers' mentality and how neither side is absolute good or evil. For Gundam, the way to watch it is fairly complex due to how many series are part of this timeline, though if you watch it's movie trilogy (Gundam I, Soldiers of Sorrow, Encounters in Space) and come back to me, we can go from there.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
When was the last time you had a maneur milkshake?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
In that case, I'd highly recommend both Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Gundam's Universal Century timeline. The former can be considered a deconstruction of Star Wars' Galactic Empire VS Democratic Rebel Alliance premise but if the political situation was far better expanded on and wasn't such a case of one side being good or bad. The latter takes influence from Star Wars in some of it's technology and Zeon basically being the Galactic Empire, though it has more of a heavy focus on war drama with how war affects it's soldiers' mentality and how neither side is absolute good or evil. For Gundam, the way to watch it is fairly complex due to how many series are part of this timeline, though if you watch it's movie trilogy (Gundam I, Soldiers of Sorrow, Encounters in Space) and come back to me, we can go from there.

Just passing by to tell ya i'm likely gonna read those two by January, though I'm more likely gonna watch the movie trilogy for Gundam instead of reading the manga since it's both likely faster and I can't find it in mangaseeonline.us.

Sending a link for where you read those would help a lot :idk

Super Saiyan said:
When was the last time you had a maneur milkshake?

Last time I played Fornite.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Just passing by to tell ya i'm likely gonna read those two by January, though I'm more likely gonna watch the movie trilogy for Gundam instead of reading the manga since it's both likely faster and I can't find it in mangaseeonline.us.

Sending a link for where you read those would help a lot :idk
It's watch for both. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is an OVA series based on a novel series and if you're wanting to read the novels, it'll cost you unless you have Kindle. There is a manga for it, but it's a poor adaption, particularly due to its art style and pacing.

Links
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes

Gundam movie trilogy
Movie I - https://www1.9anime.to/watch/mobile-suit-gundam-i.mqov
II: Soldiers of Sorrow - https://www1.9anime.to/watch/mobile-suit-gundam-ii-soldiers-of-sorrow.jjl2
III: Encounters in Space - https://www1.9anime.to/watch/mobile-suit-gundam-iii-encounters-in-space.kkm9

Also, the Gundam: The Origin manga is here: http://mangaseeonline.us/manga/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-The-Origin

There isn't that many chapters translated though, so I'd say watching the movie trilogy first and maybe spending money on the actual volumes is better if you become invested in the franchise. The plot is the same in both, though The Origin is a remake that adds a layer of depth to the series due to the world building having become far more fleshed out by the time of its release. It also offers a good level of characterisation to its cast, especially those that were just supporting characters in the original series, though you can watch The Origin OVA series which adapts the flashback segment of volumes 5-7 as a prequel to the original series to offer a more complete experience for the series' animated form.