ask me stuff

Warmmedown

Elite
tenor.gif

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Do you like to be asked stuff irl? Did you like when people in your course would ask you to help them understanding things? Would you like to work as a teacher in your field? Do you prefer to keep your political opinions to yourself generally? Do you think that artists that say they prefer to keep their political opinions to themselves and not say whether they support part A or B because politics separate people, and their music is there to bring people together, not separate them, may be kinda of a weird take as a song or art devoid of ideology doesn't exist as everything, even if not directly and open, revolves around ideology or is there a big difference with that? Do you like Shounen in general or do you think most are low level when it comes to manga genres in general, or nah, this level shit ppl talk for genres is all relative?

Sorry, lots of random and not connected questions.

Warmmedown

Elite
Do you know Atarashi Gakko? I've been listening to them a lot lately, definitely in my top 50 bands/singers at this point. They have a lot of different sounds (I'd say the below 4 are all different genres, despite being one group). I like groups like that...like they really do feel like "artists" to me (ofc other bands are too tho).
Do you like (has subs):
no subs. r&b I guess. Gives me a hip hop vibe, they do have some that sound more traditionally hip hoppy:
no subs. more jazzy and rocky:
has subs. Idk wtf genre, but it has 60 million views:

There's another band I wanna run by you (Wednesday Campanella), but I'mma leave it for now.