ask me stuff

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What is your favourite pet of East Blue?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Oshino Shinobu said:
Why are you lonely?
cuz no1 can handle muh d4nk maymays

Seriously though I think pretty much everyone over here is asleep or gone somewhere =]
SuperSaiyan2 said:
What is your favourite pet of East Blue?
Buggy

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
It's still pretty early.

Favorite anime?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Yeah I went to sleep at around 2 a.m. and somehow got up at around 5:30 and I can't get to sleep now. Wooooo.

Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's not above criticism (but I don't think anything is really) and it can get a bit preachy at you (it's a bit arthouse-y but it's somehow mainstream), but it's one of the most well-crafted things I've ever seen. Budget cuts kind of killed the ending, but it has heart. Shinji Ikari is a worthless bitch and one of the greatest anime "heroes" ever, imo.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
26 episodes + 1 movie (End of Evangelion) to make up for the last 2 episodes where the budget totally died.

It's not for everyone/is polarizing, so if you ever try it out, don't be surprised if you're not too into it.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
It's shorter than I thought so I will give it a shot at some point.

Least favorite anime?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Oshino Shinobu said:
Least favorite anime?
Chaos;Head. Generally most of the bad (imo) stuff I've seen, I can sort of stomach because I tend to find them unintentionally funny. Like Guilty Crown. Aside from the godly audiovisuals, I found it mostly ridiculous, but I was able to laugh at it so that made sitting through it easier. Not this beast. Dropped it after episode 5 iirc. Came from the S;G guys (as in the original games), but clearly they were on something when making this one. Or maybe they were on something when making S;G and that's why it was better. Who knows.
Southern Gothic said:
Favorite pizza topping?
Jalapeños probably. Perhaps that's not the most popular answer, but I like spice and those little crushed red pepper bits just don't do it sometimes.
Whipedkillsmiled said:
What are your thoughts on demons and possession
Er, I have no real opinion lol. It's weird and freaky.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Whipedkillsmiled said:
If there was one YouTuber you could recommend for everyone who would it be?
Ehh I dunno, Screen Junkies maybe? They do a lot of stuff and everyone seems to enjoy them. Not too big on YT anymore besides a few people/things anyway.
Saiyan said:
How old are you?

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Lol I thought the exact same thing about chaos;head. Guilty Crown too for that matter. Have you seen Robotics;Notes?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I have not and I don't think I want to, lol. It seems less hated than C;H but I hear both are still bad, and it's also longer, so I dunno if I can stomach it. I mean, I'd drop it if I had to but why bother starting it if I think I'll drop it?

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
I watched the first few episodes of it but never continued it. That was awhile ago. Theres just no way it'll be as good or better than s;g.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
giphy.gif
</div>

Favorite character from s;g?