ask me stuff

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Someone comes up to you and starts telling you how much they want to get into the music industry and they've been practicing for 10 Years and believe they're just practically there and also how its their one and only dream to live for. Hence, they ask you to listen to a piece of their music. Turns out to be the most bubble shit thing you've ever heard unlikable by all...he or she asks watchu think? What do you do?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Well first off I've yet to complete S;G. I put it down at some point (I forget exactly where but near the midway point I think) because I got a bit busy with some stuff, and I've yet to pick it back up. I have this problem where if I put something off I generally have a hard time getting back into it, regardless of the quality. Not sure why. I just think "Okay, time to start this again...nah I'll give it a few more days." Maybe that drive to find out what happens in the next episode wears off, idk. For example, I finished Bakemonogatari like a year after I started it, whereas I finished Nisemonogatari in just a few days because I never took a break. Don't think it's been quite that long since I watched S;G but yeah I should pick it back up...

That said, my favorite's Okabe. He's the most interesting to me so far. Everyone else so far has mostly just been good for their particular role.
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Someone comes up to you and starts telling you how much they want to get into the music industry and they've been practicing for 10 Years and believe they're just practically there and also how its their one and only dream to live for. Hence, they ask you to listen to a piece of their music. Turns out to be the most bubble shit thing you've ever heard unlikable by all...he or she asks watchu think? What do you do?
I'll be honest with him/her, because if I'm not, s/he'll just get shat on later when s/he tries to get a record deal or something (unless I only hated it because of my particular taste or something). I wouldn't be a dick or about it or anything. How exactly I'd word it, I can't say. Just not sure.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Bruh get ur shit together. Why u so gay?

Nah I feel ya though, I do the same thing, but not to that extent haha.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Yeah putting something off for a year's a bit much lol, I've been trying to avoid doing that lately. Coincidentally, I was actually thinking of starting to clean up stuff I have on-hold today, which is why I woke up early so that I could get some newer stuff out of the way first.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
What are some that you need to finish?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Texhnolyze
Chihayafuru
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Welcome to the NHK
Monster
Steins;Gate
Honey and Clover

Those are some of the big ones that have been waiting for a longass time.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
I haven't seen any of the others, but you gotta finish up steins;gate man lol. Anyway, favorite monogatari character?

Uncle Goten

Low Class Warrior
What's the most amount of episodes that you've watched in one go?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Who inspires you in your day to day life?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Why is the rum gone?

Would you rather fight a duck-sized horse or a horse sized-duck?

How would you respond if someone started sensually licking a cherry in your direction whilst crying "Rerorerorerorero"?

Espo

I really liked welcome to nhk kyo I think you will enjoy it.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Oshino Shinobu said:
Anyway, favorite monogatari character?
Senjougahara. She gets major props for being one of the only violent tsunderes I like (well she's not quite a tsundere, but she's violent and mean). Arararararararararararrarararararararararararagi-san is a close, close second, probably the first on a different day. He's so chill. He makes weird faces. I wanna hang out with him one day.
Uncle Goten said:
What's the most amount of episodes that you've watched in one go?
13, so basically one cour. Rarely ever do that though, usually it's more like 3-4.
Southern Gothic said:
Who inspires you in your day to day life?
There's no single person who inspires me anymore. If anything, seeing the homeless in the street inspires me the most because whatever I end up becoming in the future, I don't want to become like that.
withheldforprivacy said:
Kyo said:
pls im lonely
So am i, but i don't whine about it.
You're a bit dense, aren't you?
Captain Cadaver said:
Why is the rum gone?
something something navy something...but...why is the rum gone?
Captain Cadaver said:
Would you rather fight a duck-sized horse or a horse sized-duck?
Ducks are mean, man. They're a bunch of rapists. I'd take the duck-sized horse.
Captain Cadaver said:
How would you respond if someone started sensually licking a cherry in your direction whilst crying "Rerorerorerorero"?
I would strike a random pose, which I can't describe right now because in the heat of the moment it would be completely random, and yell "Mudamudamudamudamuda!!!" at his attempts to...unnerve me? I have no idea why he's doing it. Why is he doing it?
Espo said:
I really liked welcome to nhk kyo I think you will enjoy it.
k00lb34n$

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Did you actually enjoy Buggy in EB or was that sarcasm?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
It was sarcasm, because at the time I was a bit tired and so when I read "favorite pet of East Blue," I was confused and didn't consider that it was a typo (it was a typo, right?) so I just said Buggy. I actually found him to be unremarkable. I assume you meant favorite part of EB, which would be Arlong Park. That's a popular answer so I'll say Loguetown was #2.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Did you know that Owarimonogatari is coming out in October? :D

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
No, I was too pissed at Kizumonogatari (or at least I think it was this one) constantly being delayed a while back that I decided to block out any and all Monogatari from my life in an screen of defiance and as a coping mechanism.

Seriously though that's cool, I'm glad that Shaft seems yo be willing to adapt pretty much everything, rather than just giving us an advertisement for the source material like so many others. I still need to watch Second Season tho :et

*to

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Second Season is the best one bruh. Well I thought Kizu was best, but thats not animated yet. You still got second season, hana, and tsuki before owari comes out. But Shaft has said that they will animate the entire series so Kizu will be animated at some point, probably the last thing to be made.

It kinda sucks cause Kizu brings the whole thing together really nicely and you can really appreciate the relationship between Araragi and Shinobu.

Karen or Tsukihi?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Karen. I found her story in Nise to be the more interesting one and it just did a better job of letting us get to know her. I also prefer her more energetic personality. Plus, even though she's supposed to dress boyish or something, she's hotter. And she did the toothbrush scene, so that gives her an auto-win. Tsukihi wasn't even in her own arc as much as Karen was iirc and I didn't think much of her backstory. Platinum Disco is the shit though.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Karen shouldn't have cut her hair D:

I like them both a lot but I prefer Tsukihi, plus I think she's hotter haha. But both of them are hot as fuck.

What are you watching for summer season?