ask me stuff

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Still in the middle of answering wolf's and SHC's questions btw, I haven't forgotten, but didn't wanna leave this one hanging for much longer:

Are you up for a Dragon Ball debate with me?
I dunno. Maybe. I'll post in the DBZ sections sometimes but I don't stick around for the lengthy debates much anymore. If you've got a topic in mind or just want to discuss something, then shoot.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Me & Danny don't care any-more. You hurt our feelings too much.
crying-run-away.gif

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
I dunno. Maybe. I'll post in the DBZ sections sometimes but I don't stick around for the lengthy debates much anymore. If you've got a topic in mind or just want to discuss something, then shoot.
Ok, glad that you're not closed off to the idea.

In terms of format, I think deciding on a number of posts (e.g. 7 each, then a summarisation) so that it's compact and focused would be effective. Besides that, it's just a matter of figuring out each of our views then making a choice on the topic.

If you're interested in that, either now or in the future, feel free to message me so we can get that sorted.

Or if you're moreso on the lines of "if it happens, it happens", then that's understandable.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Gogeta and Vegetto could be a good debate. SF thinks Gogeta is relatively close to Vegetto, while Kyouks thinks they are in total different levels from what I've checked. Exploring a little more Elder Kai's line regarding Vegetto too which can lead to variable interpretations

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Or if you're moreso on the lines of "if it happens, it happens", then that's understandable.
Probably this yeah. I don’t want to end up forgetting about it completely either, but formally setting something up would be hard. I’m not even sure what viewpoints are controversial or not anymore.

Gogeta and Vegetto could be a good debate. SF thinks Gogeta is relatively close to Vegetto, while Kyouks thinks they are in total different levels from what I've checked. Exploring a little more Elder Kai's line regarding Vegetto too which can lead to variable interpretations
Maybe. That debate would probably just boil down to how much stock you put into like, taking Boohan’s words at face value, who is arguably unreliable. Also, I don’t watch Super, which probably changes things too.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
There's a lot of freedom within a Gogeta (hypothetical) & Vegito discussion. Though Movie Gogeta is a different matter.

Gotenks compared to Goku could be interesting.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I generally used to argue for the super bloated Base Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku route but I'm cool with the opposite view too

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I remember I had a very extensive back and forth with Lazuli from F back in 2017 or so about Gogeta's placement. I recall it was a nice debate because I was really actively looking for pieces of evidences and we both learned from each other in the debate. I remember EV was like "damn this debate you guys are having is so interesting". I think those times I valued debating too much, would do the best possible to have the last word and such and would actively think of many possible counterarguments. I'm not like that anymore. It's all whatever to me. I sometimes mark you guys like I @SF on GD just to mess around and mention kyo rooting for a debate totally messing around too.

I think I had fun doing a part 1 list on neoseeker tho which I hadn't done for forever, after a debate against DragonEmperor, but I got hardly any comments so meh, never gonna do lists again.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
After you make a power level list a certain number of times you stop caring about doing so. I speak from experience. I will never do numbers for the Movies, GT, or Super.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
I generally used to argue for the super bloated Base Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku route but I'm cool with the opposite view too
I go by SSJ3 Gotenks and SSJ3 Goku being in the same tier, with Gotenks having a small edge.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Cool. I think SSJ Gotenks is at least in SSJ3 Goku’s vicinity

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
So far, we have two candidate topics brought to the table, both Buu Arc. I'd lean more towards discussing Gotenks/Goku since there's more material surrounding it.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Ok. Just a note, but bear with me if I’m slow to respond sometimes.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
So, everybody knows what's going on. I myself do not play. I am too old. But I will train you, and everybody has to do what I say.