Ask Six Trails

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Why aren't you as active as some other members on here?
What do you do when you're not spamming on Dbzeta?
Who is your favorite member on here?
I'm online pretty much every day I just don't always have something to say/post
Work, gym, hang out with friends
I don't have a single favorite

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What is your favorite Pokemon generation?
What is your favorite Mystery Dungeon game?
What is your favorite Ranger game?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Who do you think is the most evil member on DB Forums
I don't think I've met anyone I would describe as evil on here

How has your day been?
Been really busy in the last week with work but doing good most days

What is your favorite Pokemon generation?
What is your favorite Mystery Dungeon game?
What is your favorite Ranger game?
Gen 2. Besides the nostalgia I like the older games for their simplicity. No natures, hidden abilities, EVs, etc. to worry about when team building or catching legendaries.

Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. Best story and has the best starter/partner options. I also didn't like how much the game mechanics changed after Sky.

Never really got into any of the Ranger games.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I don't think I've met anyone I would describe as evil on here

Been really busy in the last week with work but doing good most days

Gen 2. Besides the nostalgia I like the older games for their simplicity. No natures, hidden abilities, EVs, etc. to worry about when team building or catching legendaries.

Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. Best story and has the best starter/partner options. I also didn't like how much the game mechanics changed after Sky.

Never really got into any of the Ranger games.
What is something valuable you've learned in the last two years of your life?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
What is something valuable you've learned in the last two years of your life?
I can't think of a good answer for this. The last two years of my life were simultaneously the most stressful and most exciting yet. A lot of things happened and changed and I've learned a lot, but I don't think I could narrow it down into some overarching wisdom. If anything, I would say I was quickly thrown into adulthood and navigating life on my own without any parent figures and learned to be independent and fend for myself.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
In case Keedounan doesn't respond and I don't think he will, would be up for a debate on DB about a topic we disagree on with nice back and forth, but limited ones not to make it winded, like 4 back and forth at most? It's been a while to me I guess I think this is my last week debating DB haha.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Who's your favorite music artist.
I'm not a huge music person and usually I just like individual songs instead of albums/artists
How long after graduating did you find your current work?
I had the offer lined up a few months before I graduated and it officially started about 3 months post graduation
In case Keedounan doesn't respond and I don't think he will, would be up for a debate on DB about a topic we disagree on with nice back and forth, but limited ones not to make it winded, like 4 back and forth at most? It's been a while to me I guess I think this is my last week debating DB haha.
Possibly, it would depend on the topic since I'm fairly rusty

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Well yeah, if we can find a topic which we don't know the obvious arguments each one will lay out then I think it'd be cool. Maybe Gogeta Vs Vegetto? I think it's possible Gogeta SSJ is around Boohan's level. Or maybe Piccolo Vs Kaioshin since you believe Kaioshin is around MSSJ tier right, while I believe that's debatable, that is, whether he's above Piccolo or not, though the arguments from both topics I think may not sound so innovative as it's been discussed a lot. Maybe Goten and Trunks strength on the Boo saga depending where you place them, while I recently thought having them around the Cell Juniors' level sounds kinda ok. Maybe whether future Trunks is close or not to the future androids... Or Piccolo's placement in the androids saga. Whether Ten's Kikoho could kill ppl 16 level and below or not. Roshi's level compared to Goku and Ten at the 22nd Budokai or Yajirobe's 1st show up placement. Dunno, just shooting some topics in the air lol. Could be about storytelling too.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Do you ever feel time flies by too fast? I still some-times think of you as new, but it’s been at-least 9 years, right?!

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What Anime do you watch besides Dragon Ball and One Piece?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Just really busy but I still check in here almost every day. Will probably be posting more in the winter when things are slow and I'm going out less.
If you’re not careful, @Pyro might surpass you again. LOL.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
That wouldn't be feasible. Our schedules don't align.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Are you on any meds right now? I started taking Zoloft and Abilify and it worked wonders.