Ask Six Trails

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How many hoes are you going to bang in PA son?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What did you end up doing with your car?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Do you enjoy Star Wars?
I do not. I tried when I was younger but could never get into it.

Super Saiyan said:
What did you end up doing with your car?

My dad is sending someone with his trailer to take it back to my house on Tuesday... From there I will deal with it when I finish this semester.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Impossible to answer that question, since it is based on a false premise. :et

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
That's not true. You're cold like ice. A great example of a meng that I aspire to be like.

You are the most likeable sama. :gay :gay2

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Pocket-Gog~ said:
What is your favorite song of all time?

Hard to pick, but I like a lot of pop music in general. I can tolerate pretty much any genre of music besides rap.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Best thing about work (or the jobs I've worked) is getting paid, by far. I hope that once I get my degree and a full-time job I can find more to enjoy about it. The best thing about school is moving away from home and making new friends from all over.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Six Trails said:
Super Saiyan said:
Does the B-vitamin help you? I was ordered to stop taking mine by the doctor as my B-levels were slightly too high, and I still have terribly low energy lol.

Another thing I've found helps me get through the day better is taking melatonin (5-10mg) at night. It makes my sleep feel more restorative, if you get what I mean. I never really wake up feeling groggy anymore.
Goddamn, coincidentally my cousin had JUST recommended me this lol. Damn, those coincidences amaze me.

Btw, I'd say my main problem isn't even lack of feeling sleepy... more so the resolve to go to bed early and get some sleep.

As a question, would you say you have a bad habit that has become more pronounced with time? Can be an addiction or anything.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Biting my nails is a recent development. I'd also say I'm a bit of a procrastinator but I've actually been getting better about that.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[mention]Six Trails[/mention] how was your interview?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Super Saiyan said:
@Six Trails how was your interview?

I think it went pretty well. I had an answer to every question they asked and also learned a lot about the company. They also said it'd take no longer than a week or so to hear back from them which is good too. Hoping for the best.