Ask Six Trails

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Would you ever wear a pink wig in the event that you go bald?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
There's a lot of measures I'd go to to avoid going bald or going out in public showing my bald head if I ever do go completely bald, but a pink wig is not one...

It's either real hair or bust for me. So if it ever gets bad enough I'll just have to wear a cap everyday.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
ahill1 said:
Is iPhone 7 good?

It's good enough. It does everything I need it to (call, text, pay my credit card bill, browse forums, etc.). It also takes high quality Snapchat videos, which no Android can do. :et

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Have you overcome your nervousness or is that still somewhat of an issue for you?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I would say my social skills and confidence have improved quite a bit in the last year, though I do still sometimes get an irrational fear of people around me negatively judging me. Mostly because of my voice (it's not particularly high, but not deep like most other guys my age either) and my height (only about 5'6" & 1/2).

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
SSJ2 said:
Does the B-vitamin help you? I was ordered to stop taking mine by the doctor as my B-levels were slightly too high, and I still have terribly low energy lol.

Another thing I've found helps me get through the day better is taking melatonin (5-10mg) at night. It makes my sleep feel more restorative, if you get what I mean. I never really wake up feeling groggy anymore.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I used to use it in residence.. it was good stuff. What is your sleep schedule like?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Usually falling asleep by 10:30-11:00 (11:30 at worst) and waking up around 6:45 to 7:15. I finally got up in time to work out yesterday morning too.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Good job man, keep it going.

What kind of exercise do you normally do when you're in a routine? Running mostly?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Yeah pretty much. I also do leg presses since shorts season is right around the corner... Need to keep the calf game strong. :panties

I went again this morning too. :nice

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Do you make fruit smoothies often?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I have one everyday for breakfast (with toast). My school's dining hall has a smoothie bar.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Damn, that's pretty sick. Does it taste any worse putting kale and spinach in? Also by smoothie bar do you mean they have a bunch made up already, or do you choose what to put in the smoothie?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
You choose the ingredients and base. I also don’t really taste the spinach and kale, which is why I put them in it. Easy way to eat vegetables without really eating them. :et

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Do you care much about materialistic possessions?