Ask SSbardock84

Flame

High Class Warrior
Nope. It honestly didn't intrigue me too much. I just thought the idea of all these new fusions were cool, so I just looked them up and looked at them all to see how they turned out. Is it any fun?

Flame

High Class Warrior
Saiyan Paladin said:
What games are you playing?
Dark Souls Remastered right now, pretty frustrating so I haven't been playing it as constant as I did Bloodborne or Dark Souls III.

Also playing DBFighterZ every now and then and then on my phone, Dragon Ball Legends.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Yamcha said:
Nope. It honestly didn't intrigue me too much. I just thought the idea of all these new fusions were cool, so I just looked them up and looked at them all to see how they turned out. Is it any fun?

Hell yeah. It's a fun take on the RPG mechanics.

Flame

High Class Warrior
Pocket-Gog~ said:
What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Depending on what kind of rain it is, I like to go outside in it. If it's hard and cold like :donovan then just listen to it.

Flame

High Class Warrior
Pocket-Gog~ said:
What is the worst job you ever had?
The one I have now, because it's the only job I've ever had lol.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
What makes Yamucha of the Desert your favorite character?

Flame

High Class Warrior
Void said:
What makes Yamucha of the Desert your favorite character?
I've always found him really cool. I liked his design a lot and his intro was awesome. Dragon Ball was mainly what had me liking him. Before watching Dragon Ball straight through I had never really thought much about him. But I grew to really like him. It's also nice to have a DBZ character (human specifically) that isn't bald.

Edit: I honestly had no idea that he was made fun of so much until I joined DBZF. I never saw the memes online or anything. My first avatar was Yamcha and everyone thought I was using it as a joke lol.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I do like your sig.

Do you prefer :mikey or :giraffe or :pyro ?

Flame

High Class Warrior
Void said:
I do like your sig.

Do you prefer :mikey or :giraffe or :pyro ?
Thanks

That's the hardest question I've ever been asked, because I hate them all. Probably Giraffe since he's the list hypocritical out of all of them. Also who wouldn't like a character that has a technique with such a ridiculous name that no one can remember.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What do you usually have for breakfast?