DBZ Kakarot II wishlist

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Kenshi said:
#21 isn't even 10 years old by the time of Super, so she shouldn't logically even exist during most of the game's events.
It's most likely Gero's wife who #21's appearance was based on that appears in Kakarot rather than #21 herself. There is the issue of her not being dead, though there's room for Super material to change that or it can be accounted for amongst the subtle changes to the timeline such as Gohan and Kuririn killing Gurd.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Captain Cadaver said:
Kenshi said:
#21 isn't even 10 years old by the time of Super, so she shouldn't logically even exist during most of the game's events.
It's most likely Gero's wife who #21's appearance was based on that appears in Kakarot rather than #21 herself. There is the issue of her not being dead, though there's room for Super material to change that or it can be accounted for amongst the subtle changes to the timeline such as Gohan and Kuririn killing Gurd.

Gero's wife should logically be much older when he himself is an old man and #16 was evidently older than Galu (him being an RRA soldier who was killed presumably around the series' beginning). It's just a cameo, nothing more. Unless Gero's wife gathered the Dragon Balls and also wished for eternal youth... :troll

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Kenshi said:
Captain Cadaver said:
Kenshi said:

Gero's wife should logically be much older when he himself is an old man and #16 was evidently older than Galu (him being an RRA soldier who was killed presumably around the series' beginning). It's just a cameo, nothing more. Unless Gero's wife gathered the Dragon Balls and also wished for eternal youth... :troll
Um, no. Gero is a man of supreme stock who would settle for nothing less than a young milf.

Future Warrior

Elite
Kenshi, just be honest with yourself that you only want Towa in the next game because her exposed boobs gets you fired up every time you see them.

Future Warrior

Elite
Apparently it's been leaked that the story arc for the DLC is called ''Future Trunks arc:Hope''. Not sure whether it's the Trunks special from DBZ or the DBS story.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Sounds more like it'll be the DBS version when the phrase "Hope" was far more prevalent in it (for the anime version) with things like the Sword of Hope, particularly when the DBZ Special would most likely just be titled "Trunks The Story" or "Defiance in the Face of Despair" like in past games. That would likely require a huge amount of Super DLC to precede it though, so how likely that will be seems debatable.

Future Warrior

Elite
Well it's been debated because they found a version of Trunks in the files with a color scheme similar to what he had when he got his ass kicked by #17 and #18 before traveling to the past. Maybe that has nothing to do with the DLC though and in the future they'll have an update where you can use alternate outfits for characters.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Interesting. It could also possibly be that they heavily changed Trunks' Super costume as the sudden change in hair colour is one open to be rectified, though I doubt it as there'd be no reason to change what's become an iconic version of Trunks.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
My only wish is that Toyotaro is give executive control over all factions of the game. Allow him to write up a new story-line and make sure that Goku receives at least 6 more transformations. Toyo has proven to be an extremely competent writer and I think he has earned the right to take the game in his own direction. Goku should and will be the only playable character, and the game will end with him absorbing Zeno into a Genki Dama that he then absorbs to become the new ruler of space and time. I would pay at least $500 for this.

Future Warrior

Elite
Super Saiyan said:
My only wish is that Toyotaro is give executive control over all factions of the game. Allow him to write up a new story-line and make sure that Goku receives at least 6 more transformations. Toyo has proven to be an extremely competent writer and I think he has earned the right to take the game in his own direction. Goku should and will be the only playable character, and the game will end with him absorbing Zeno into a Genki Dama that he then absorbs to become the new ruler of space and time. I would pay at least $500 for this.

:eek:k

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You wouldn't hesitate to spend your life savings on that game, son.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Super Saiyan said:
Nah, there's a pretty fatal flaw there. Sure, you could remove Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and Trunks as playable, but not for just Galu. Replacing them with Lord Appule, Lord :bitch, the CHADItz and MUI Roshi, on the other hand, would be brilliant, with Bottom Bitch Yamu, Wild West Giran and Vice-Leader Orlen being support characters as well as an annual update each May 9th to play as Piccolo Thiccolo Daimao. Now that's a worthy $500 purchase. :alex

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Nobody on this planet would be able to afford that game.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Some could afford it, but no system would have the memory required to do this intricate and visionary work of art justice. :panties

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
So, after spending a good amount of time playing the Yakuza games over the past 2 months, it's come to my attention one thing a Kakarot 2 would need to keep people's interest in the post-game beyond DLC, and that's business-esque side stories and mini-games for specific characters to help boost your money and offer some unique items or skills. For instance, Galu could have a business with his radish farming job, Vegeta could help Bulma gather equipment for inventions or Gohan could have missions to do as the Great Soyman Saiyaman. The limited ways to earn money is a gripe I have with Kakarot when considering not only how what you might earn over an entire playthrough would still be chump change to Bulma, but also how easily it should be for these characters to gather money when considering there were street fighters in West City in Part 1 (and Boo Arc filler) offering 100k.
For mini-games, there's a wide variety that could either be added or improved. The prizes for doing well in the mini-games within Kakarot are pretty lacklustre as well as the feeling of moving up in the ranks. For instance, the baseball game could be improved by having you eventually test your skills against GOAT Yamcha :panties. Giving more focus on and incentive to play the mini-games would also help fill out a Super-centric storyline, seeing as how the only other way to keep the adventure aspect of the story intact would be to add a ridiculous amount of substories whenever a constant fight segment isn't taking place.