Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
I love the design choice for the new heroes villains! :panties

1627065661542.png

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Who could the unexpected character be? Freeza? Someone non canon like Cooler? Or is Cell finally getting his shine turn at being revived and getting a recolor?

In an earlier trailer Trunks was seen to be a kid, so was Goten. Might be wrong and maybe they'll timeskip a bit after that clip, but I doubt it knowing AT's track record.

Seen someone suggesting the movie uses someone (Piccolo?) telling Pan a story as a framing device, but I also doubt that. Toriyama is not that clever.

Future Warrior

Elite
I might watch this movie if it has some actual good fight scenes. I don't even watch/read DB at this stage of it's life to digest it for storytelling (which hasn't been it's strong suit since Cell arc), rather than just simple nostalgic popcorn entertainment . If I wanted good writing I'd go read Berserk or HxH.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Just thinking that if Pan is aged, Bra should be too. Begs the question, what are we more likely to get: GT Pan or Multiverse Bra? :king

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Changed the thread title and will pin this as the official discussion thread for the film.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Here is an interview with several figures involved in the film:

With the reveal of the film’s new title, Akio Iyoku remarked (per the panel’s included subtitles) that, “There’s two ‘supers’ in there, which is great! We really wanted to emphasize that this movie is all about the superhero vibes. Toriyama-sensei, as before, is really focusing on the superhero aspect this time.” As with the previous three films, original author Akira Toriyama is heavily involved with the film’s production, once again providing both the story, script, and character designs. Several of the film’s character designs were also showcased during the panel, including Piccolo, Kuririn, and Pan.

Yea idk about this. I really hope it's not the Z Senshi being portrayed as super heroes after the amount of idiocy that Galu has shown in Super. This sounds like it should be the plot of an OVA instead of a film.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
So how many more movies will they go through before they remember Goten and Trunks are grown up in EoZ? Pr funny that AT is in a hurry to age up Pan but thinks nothing of these two. Probably too confusing for his senile mind if two people called Trunks had the same face :troll

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Somehow I can smell Piccolo still being fodder from a mile away :alex2

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Piccolo will fuse with Dende and become MUI tier.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Why do the bad guys look so generic? Can they come up with better designs :ladd

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
i think they just said they are original characters up-to now, so they might or might not be (like jaco or some-one i think)