Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Maybe Goku will be the bad guy. Would be fitting for Super.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Yea idk about this. I really hope it's not the Z Senshi being portrayed as super heroes after the amount of idiocy that Galu has shown in Super. This sounds like it should be the plot of an OVA instead of a film.

This whole time Galu has been pretending to be retarded just to annoy Vegeta. The capeshit stuff will no doubt be part of that.

Talking about Vegeta, did I miss something or we haven't seen anything about him thus far? Could he not be in this movie?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
My biggest question is if they will bother to acknowledge UI and UE or if they'll stick with basic bitch Blue like in Broly because that's what's on all the merch and normies don't read the manga.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
UI appeared in the anime so it would be ridiculous for it not to appear two films in a row. Same with SSJBE. Ideally UE should also appear but I'd think the odds of that would be low.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
UI appeared in the anime so it would be ridiculous for it not to appear two films in a row. Same with SSJBE. Ideally UE should also appear but I'd think the odds of that would be low.
Both SSJBE and UI were canon by the time Broly rolled around, right? UI got explained away but they straight up ignored SSJBE so I think anything is possible. I might split the difference with you and say we get UI but Vegeta is just Blue.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I wouldn't doubt it. If Vegeta is even in the film he'll be getting cucked.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Movie is confirmed to take place after Broly but before 28th TB. I hate this animation style.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
The guys in capes are named Gamma 1 and Gamma 2. Movie is said to focus on Gohan's family and the Red Ribbon Army.

I'm wondering if they are going to try a more Dragon Ball inspired story with Pan and Piccolo taking on some elements of the RRA while the main characters are distracted by daily events.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Something like that would be better served as maybe a 45 min anime special instead of a full blown movie. I've never been less interested in a DB product.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Makes sense that Gohan’s family would be the focus of the movie. He’s an actual super hero after all.

Still seriously worried about whether or not Pan is older than Goten and Trunks here.