Goku's SSJ power (S17 arc)

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Well... despite having no backing from anyone... I still stand by Vegeta here... I won't deny him being weaker than Goku, I just don't see the gap being that big.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
To me it doesn't make sense first in baby arc majuub has better results than GOKU SSJ3!
Next thing you know SSJ Goku is miles above majuub since he was the only one that could give initial 17 a little push.
What's even weirder to me is that Goku shouldn't even have gotten That strong since the arcs in Gt are rushed. And one after the other.
Only possibility is That SSJ4 gives a boost in all forms of the sayain. If thats true SSJ Goku would be above SSJ2 Vegeta given the fact Vegeta had not unlocked SSJ4 yet.Although I don't think initial 17 was above SSJ3 Goku until he began to absorb SSJ Goku is most definitely weaker than initial super 17

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Vegeta didn't really have help for too long. Gohan and the others were out after the first round while he kept going for quite a while before Goku showed up. At one point he was able to surprise #17, but he had to open his big mouth and ruin his opportunity, so I count that for something at least.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Goku performed better than Vegeta.

Vegeta has insane durability and always lasted longer than the others.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Its been a while...
17 was stronger though, for sure.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
I always thought SSJ Goku was the strongest among everyone in the Super 17 Arc. As he is able to fight solo against Super 17 while Vegeta and the rest got thrash badly, even Majuub. Still wonder why if he is the strongest after Goku.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Oob wasn't the strongest after Goku. He probably should've been, but he got far surpassed by Vegeta.