Hi! Pretend I'm interesting!

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I'm just a lonely person without many friends or family. Sometimes it gets to me, other times I'm fine.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I don't have contact with anyone outside my immediate family, either. I also used to let it get to me, but not anymore. None of this had to do with depression or self loathing, but moreso autism or bipolar disorder.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
I'm just a lonely person without many friends or family. Sometimes it gets to me, other times I'm fine.
Then, I assume that this is not by choice? You're not intentionally choosing to have few family and friends?

Let me tell you my perspective. I only have one true friend. I have cut ties with every single other friend that I have had many years ago. I don't need any other friends. I want to put that word into quotations: "friends." From my personal experience, 99% of the people you meet aren't reliable or diligent. They're more of a liability, rather than an asset. Therefore, until I meet another person as willing as I am, I don't need or want any new friends, or allies, in my life.

Being alone doesn't necessarily mean you're lonely.

I would urge you to use this situation to your advantage and build the foundation for the being that you want to become.