How Powerful Was Mecha Trunks?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
SSJ Goku(Yardrat) > SSJ Trunks FP > Full Power Mecha Freeza > SSJ Goku(expected by Freeza) > SSJ Trunks(sandbagging) > Namek SSJ Goku > 100% Freeza Namek > King Cold > Suppressed Mecha Freeza

SIAD

Elite
SSJ Goku(Yardrat) > SSJ Trunks FP > Full Power Mecha Freeza > SSJ Goku(expected by Freeza) > SSJ Trunks(sandbagging) > Namek SSJ Goku > 100% Freeza Namek > King Cold > Suppressed Mecha Freeza
@Dagon If Frieza's (Namek) power is 100. What level do you give those characters in your chain?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
@Dagon If Frieza's (Namek) power is 100. What level do you give those characters in your chain?
Could be upwards of 2x. Depends on the power of the Supernova and how much strength it takes to resist it.

SIAD

Elite
Could be upwards of 2x. Depends on the power of the Supernova and how much strength it takes to resist it.
@Dagon If Frieza's (Namek) power is 100. What level do you give those characters in your chain:

SSJ Goku(Yardrat) =
SSJ Trunks FP =
Full Power Mecha Freeza =
SSJ Goku(Expected by Freeza) =
SSJ Trunks(Sandbagging) =
Namek SSJ Goku =
100% Freeza Namek = 100
King Cold =
Mecha Freeza (Suppressed) =

SIAD

Elite
@Goku9001
@Papasmurf
@GreatSaiyaman123

I was thinking about the following, what if Mecha Frieza in the Anime was using his 50% all the time and only the Death Ball Explosion equals his 100%?

If so, for Frieza it was a warm-up to face Future Trunks, because he had to use his 100% power in an attack.

As for the Manga, Mecha Frieza was at 50% in his resting state, but the moment he attacks Future Trunks he uses his 100%?

Surely Freeza can pass in an instant and without increasing his musculature from 50% to 100%.

Frieza (100%) = 100

Goku SSJ (Namek) = 110

Mecha Frieza 50% = 60

Mecha Freiza 50% (Death Ball) = 120

King Cold = 80

Mecha Frieza 100% (Hypothetical in the Anime) = 120

Mecha Frieza (Manga) = 120

Future Trunks SSJ = 160

Goku SSJ (Post Yadart) = 192

What do you think?

Last edited:

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
@SIAD, so you think it's possible that SSJ Trunks could be x1.33 Mecha Freeza at full power?

SIAD

Elite
I'm thinking that if Mecha Frieza had fought with all his power, maybe Future Trunks SSJ before splitting him in 2, would have given him a strong blow to the stomach and then split him in 2 with his sword. Or maybe Future Trunks SSJ would have similarly killed him, but it would take an instant longer to slash him in 2 (maybe something similar to when he slashed Gigant Zamasu in 2).

Either way, Future Trunks SSJ would have finished Mecha Frieza in an instant, I like to have them with a gap of 1,333..., similar to Vegeta's advantage over Cui, strong enough to finish him off very easily and very quickly.

I think Mecha Freeza used his 50%, but when he launched his Ball of Death, that attack had access to his 100% and as we saw, it didn't hurt Future Trunks SSJ in the slightest.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Would Vegeta be able to slice Cui in half with a sword? I'm inclined to think he could. Even if Freeza wasn't at full power (I believe he was), the situation should be exactly the same.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Considering that Tao was able to threaten Goku with a sword, I think slicing someone in half even with a moderate gap is more than possible. Obviously Ki trained fighters would just be able to catch a sword and snap it like Gohan did against Dabura if the swordsman is weaker than the target though.