I'm bored

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
I'm MooooooCow

I truly doubt Valdain would have been invited

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
The reason pojo is a wasteland of trolls at the moment is because the neoseeker invasion drove most of the good posters on pojo away, and then they all left themselves. The forum never recovered.

I don't have a very high opinion of most of the major players

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
What's the debator you like the most? And what's the one you hate the most?

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
ahill1 said:
What's the debator you like the most? And what's the one you hate the most?

Way back when I was first starting all this, there was a poster called Monkeyman on Unrivaled, He was pretty awesome. Around these parts Captain Cadaver, and Jack are some of my favorites to watch. Over on Pojo, Tiger of the Wind obviously, he's the only one that's been around longer than me, and he knows his shit.

Though I've had some pretty vicious run ins with Victorious, Apocolypse on pojo is probably my least favorite debater of all time.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Oh man that's really hard. It's changed a lot over the years.

I love the whole sequence where goku shows up to fight piccolo. It's probably the angriest goku's been in the entire series.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Yeah that part was really cool. He one-shotting Drum was awesome.

I'd say mine was Gohan turning SSJ2, at least in the anime. 16's motivational speech as well as the soundtrack and Gohan's cry of rage were all awesome.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Spirit vs Spirit sounds a little cheesy now, but I loved that moment back in like 97

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Just English, my girlfriend is the one who likes learning languages.

I can read just enough spanish to confuse myself.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
What's your opinion on the American refusal to make the metric system mainstream?

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
It's absolutely stupid. Moreso because they teach pretty much only metric in american schools. So you basically have a large group of people that know metric, but everything is in standard, and they don't really know standard that well. I have to constantly remember a measurement system that isn't easily in base 10. Like I can easily tell you both boiling point and freezing in Celsius but I couldn't tell you the Fahrenheit that water boils to save my life.

Plus when i went overseas I had to constantly do conversions in my head.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Do you think the metric system will supersede its inferior Imperial counterpart within our lifetimes

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
We can't even convince large portions of the population climate change is real. I sincerely doubt we'll change to metric.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Jeff Styles said:
What's your favorite match in WWE?

Man that's hard to answer. It probably changes quite a bit.

For what it meant to me as a fan: Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior
For pure wrestling spectacle: Shawn Michaels vs The undertaker, the first hell in a cell.

Are you having a mid-life crisis at near-35?

35 isn't even close to middle age. I feel lucky to be alive honestly.

I did have to cut all of my hair recently because of age and medical induced hair loss, so there is that I guess?