Keedounan's Q&A

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Do you know where your ancestry comes from, in Africa or the West Indies or whatever?

Keedounan

Elite
Do you still keep up with the Granolah bar arc
I still do to pass time, but I might drop Super after this arc. What started out as a promising premise dropped the ball when whatever idea they think is good directly affects the narrative of the original manga. And it's always for the worse rather than the better.

It doesn't help the quality of the fights is subpar at best.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What do you think of Battle Of Gods and Revival Of F as Movies?

Keedounan

Elite
What do you think of Battle Of Gods and Revival Of F as Movies?
To keep a long story short, I think of Battle of Gods as one of the best DB movies, mainly because it brought a breath of fresh air compared to the others. Not only in terms of content it proposed, but also because the potential it brought to the table single-handedly revived the franchise.

Unfortunately, it has quite quickly squandered this potential, starting with Resurrection of F, which is easily one of the worst in the franchise. Anything that could be said about that has already been said.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
In your opinion, what are the best DB movies and what are the worst DB movies? Excluding BoG and RoF.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Hey Keedounan, what's up man. It's been a while.

Are you up for a challenge regarding debating DBZ? I'm on my last weekends off and I don't know why, but I felt like posting a lot about this same old shit while on it lol. I remember you were one of the first posters who started debating me back in 2015 when I joined and those times were funny haha

Would you be up to debate some specific topic we may disagree in? Not to make it winded, we could set like 6, 7 posts for each one. Or even less if we haven't more to say.

Maybe we may find some disagreement over the same old stuff about Kaioshin's power in relation to Piccolo haha... I think it's debatable and Piccolo may be stronger.

So would you be up to going one last time for Fun's sake and debating me after what, 8 years?

Or are you just in other things nowadays and it doesn't interest you the least?