Retired Staff
GT is the pinnacle of anime.
Screenshot_20231004_014622_Brave.jpg

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
images

Dragon Ball GT: Episodes 21 - 27
I watched a bit ahead again. Went from the start of the Baby arc to Baby absorbing Vegeta. I will say, this is the most consistently good stretch of GT so far, although Baby is goofy in the dub and is like a Kid Boo clone. I also don't understand how he was still controlling Goten while he was inside Gohan. Still, an entertaining story so far.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Baby laid an egg inside Goten and Trunks when he was inside them

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I recommend you skip Sugoroku Space as everything except the first 5 minutes of that episode is filler

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Baby inadvertently facilitating Goku's transformation by wishing for his own planet is brilliant. This so far is honestly one of my favourite arcs in the franchise.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Vegeta vs Baby Gohan and Goten is an underrated fight and low key one of my favorites.
Vegeta's character in GT is interesting. Too bad everyone has regressed and been permanently stunted in Super so they can continue forever. :Dolltaki

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Vegeta's character in GT is interesting. Too bad everyone has regressed and been permanently stunted in Super so they can continue forever. :Dolltaki
It also keeps Gohan as having continued to train. Its hard to tell when Goku is so much the focus of every arc, but Gohan isn't looked at as a joke or having gotten weaker. He just gets surpassed by Goku and Vegeta, but still commands respect when he decides to fight.