Elite
Suspended
Well I guess this shit ain't happening no more lol

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
It's my fault this has been delayed guys. It actually slipped my mind this last time, and then I got bogged down with working more than expected. I would like to give it another whirl in the near future as soon as I clear some things up.

Thanks everyone for being patient, understanding, and interested.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Is it alright if I participate while having a few drinks? I think I would be too nervous to talk to people IDK.

P.S.

Can I invite a few of my friends?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Saylé said:
Is it alright if I participate while having a few drinks? I think I would be too nervous to talk to people IDK.

P.S.

What kind request is that? :cage2

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Fearless Saiyajin said:
Saylé said:

P.S.

What kind request is that? :cage2
What do you mean?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'd say go ahead in drinks, but keep it light so you still sound normal and not fucked up. Also probably no to inviting friends.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Zoro said:
I'd say go ahead in drinks, but keep it light so you still sound normal and not fucked up. Also probably no to inviting friends.
Oh,

We should have a drink on Skype some time. Record it and upload it to here.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Saylé said:
Zoro said:
Oh,

It's harder for me go drink much now that I live at home. Usually when I drink it is super late, and I can't wake my parents while talking on Skype.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Zoro said:
Saylé said:
Zoro said:
Oh,

It's harder for me go drink much now that I live at home. Usually when I drink it is super late, and I can't wake my parents while talking on Skype.
Don't you have your own room?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah, but it's close to other rooms.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Zoro said:
Yeah, but it's close to other rooms.
I wish I still lived with my family. Living alone is so fucking boring at times.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I hear you man, I only did it for about 7-8 months, but it was long enough.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Zoro said:
I hear you man, I only did it for about 7-8 months, but it was long enough.
For example, I was cleaning up at 4 AM listening to Art Bell, Lol. I had nothing else to do.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Seeing as how the podcast on Neo died because Clief and Oglop got too busy for it and some other issues, I was wondering what the status is on this one? If you guys are cool with it, I would like to be a guest or whatever on any future episodes.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
We host these so irregularly it can take half a year to get one started lol. Last time we cancelled our plans because two or three people couldn't make it and we never got around to it since

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Papasmurf said:
We host these so irregularly it can take half a year to get one started lol. Last time we cancelled our plans because two or three people couldn't make it and we never got around to it since

Maybe a little organization and commitment are in order? How did you guys do it? Skype call recordings? Did you plan any set schedule to do them? Designated hosts? Designated discussion material? Designated video/audio editors?

Seems like if we did that, set a time limit for episodes ( an hour at most otherwise people get bored), no more than 2-4 people on an episode, etc... it would flow pretty well.

Not trying to take over or anything, I am a new guy on this site, just throwing suggestions out there. I am genuinely interested in this kinda stuff.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
We usually had at least 3 or 4 people, sometimes as many as 7, but there was no strict time limit and we used Google Hangout rather than Skype

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Papasmurf said:
We usually had at least 3 or 4 people, sometimes as many as 7, but there was no strict time limit and we used Google Hangout rather than Skype

Yeah, seems like organization is needed. 7 people seems like way too many IMO, and anything over an hour seems like a bit much. Just my opinion.

I don't want to overstep my boundaries as a new guy to this site specifically, but if you guys are cool with it, maybe I could help with organization and scheduling and shit... I am pretty good at that.

Unfortunately I have zero video/audio editing skills, but part of my organization would be to "hire" people specifically for that.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah I never bothered to learn video editing much either. Usually we had Accel or this FutureProtagonist guy who's now inactive edit the videos.

The 7 people part wasn't that bad, Yoshi says he didn't even have a chance to speak lol :cage1 :cage1