Podcast Reboot!

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Papasmurf said:
Yeah I never bothered to learn video editing much either. Usually we had Accel or this FutureProtagonist guy who's now inactive edit the videos.

The 7 people part wasn't that bad, Yoshi says he didn't even have a chance to speak lol :cage1 :cage1

Well, I am offering my "skills" so whoever is in charge of this podcast (is it you???) just give me a say so and I will do my part...

7 just seems too packed, and really, not everyone will get a chance to speak much, if the podcast is only an hour in length. I genuinely feel that anything over an hour is just too long and people get bored and tune out after the hour mark, and 7 people can't possibly contribute anything worth while in that amount of time. I think no more than 4 at most per episode is more than enough. 1 host spot, and 3 guest spots. If 5+ people drone on and on for hours at a time, not to mention getting off topic and such, plus more work for editors, it becomes too tedious and a chore to get done, and a bit convoluted for both guests and listeners.

There's lots to consider in ventures like these.

ANYWHO..... Let me know, guys! If I get an approval, I will start working on it immediately. Sometimes a fresh set of eyes/ears/whatever is good, no harm in trying it a different way.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
I think that people whom have been apart of this forum for a longer duration should be considered first. There have been a few members who have offered to participate.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
That's fine. Like I said, not trying to overstep my boundaries as a new member here, just throwing my hat in for consideration.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
I've been up their ass for like... 3 months, trying to get this started. But it never seems to work out. Perhaps the newbies should step in and fill the gaps, that might be a better alternative, who knows.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
I'm willing and able, down for whatever whenever! I leave it up to the powers that be.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
What happens if we have the Podcast and I turn out to be a girl? :wat

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Alright, everybody, Firestar has given me permission to take over this podcast, so I will be bringing my organization and ideas into this project and shall be the host, just as I was on Neo's podcast.

There will be some changes made under my administration of this show, mainly involving number of guests per episode, episode length, and topics discussed.

But first thing is first, we need an audio editor and a video editor. Like Oglop and Clief were on Neo, whoever steps up to fill these roles will be my co host(s).

Any volunteers?

My duties would also involve social media management, including YouTube uploads of the episodes. So we will all have our own designated duties as co hosts.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
I'm too busy to commit to being a co-host, but I'd surely participate.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Undead Ban said:
I'm too busy to commit to being a co-host, but I'd surely participate.

Sweet!

If we don't get any volunteers for audio/video then I will take a crack at learning it. I've been kinda wanting to lately anyway.

But hopefully we will get some volunteers cause if I gotta do it, then that'll take a while for me to get the hang of it I'm sure.