Recent Chapter Discussion

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
KAIDO APPEARSSS

HOLY SHIT THAT HYPE.

So he's the WSM right now huh? Damn, his design is fucking great.

5/5

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
There's a lot of questions I hope get answered soon about Kaidou. Oda's already presented some mystery as to the current WSM having already suffered multiple defeats and capture, as well as failing all forms of suicide. Perhaps his DF gives him something to do with nigh-immortality or invulnerability.

Also, damn he's a beast.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
I think Kaidou is immortal without his DF. I think the previous owner of the Ope Ope no mi did the immortality surgery on him. That's how Doffy knows about the secrets of the Ope Ope no mi. That might be why Law is going after Kaidou. He is the only one that could undo the effects of the surgery.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Im curious how things will play out. Will we see Kaido often now? Or will he disappear?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Depends on which Yonkou the Straw Hats decide to go after. Big Mam seems like the main target currently, so unless Kaido specifically targets them, we won't see him do much after his meeting with Kid and co.

Itachi

Low Class Warrior
I'm not sure if he has a DF though, because he can just drown himself.

Not liking Isshou's decision.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Nice to see Sengoku. I like him more as a Free man and the way he acts is like Garp.

Fujitora finally makes a move. Interesting how the arc ends.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Thought I share this smh

bondedan%25C3%25A7ando.gif

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Epicnessbeyond said:
Ass chapter. At least I thought Luffy was going to claim Dressrosa but he didn't.
Luffy doesn't take kingdoms.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Looks like we now have a better understanding on the gaps between the likes of Luffy, Doflamingo and the Admirals, since Fujitora managed to tank Gear 3rd. I'm interested to see how Gear 4th compares, though I'm now more hesitant about Gear 4th being able to challenge Issho.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Luffy G3 being that strong wow. He definitely is stronger than we thought. G4 mid-diffed Dofla , lets see if he can take on Admiral.

Chapter was well written.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
He low diffed a weak Doffy. At FP G4 Luffy would be pushed to high/Extrene diff. Also how is this a feat. All that happened is that he pushed back Fuji and Fuji tanked it

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
He's for sure not ready to take an admiral imo. He's not running, so he'll have to live some other way.