Recent Chapter Discussion

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I'm not current on One Piece ATM, but discuss without me. XD

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Holy Shit. This Chapter though. Best chapter in Dressrosa. We see the Fucking Gorosei arguing with Akainu. The Kidd alliance going after Big Mam. Fucking X-Drake with Kaidou. That other dude going after Shanks. Akainu making Fujitora go after Luffy and tell him that he can't go back to Marine bases without capturing him. Smoker and Fujitora being anti-shichibukai. Doflamingo's death affecting the world. This chapter was madness

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Wait it seems like Killer is in the Kidd alliance and they are going after Shanks. Holy Shit

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
It also seems like either Capone is on Big Mom's ship working with her or he is going to attack Big Mom

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
This chapter is 10/10.

Holy shit. :alex

Akainu Gorosei convo. SN show up, Fujitora and Akainu, Shanks etc.

OP gets better right now :alex

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
I can't wait for Luffy to find out Kidd is after Shanks. Also I can see a future Fujitora Akainu conflict

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Epicnessbeyond said:
Also Aokiji joins the Blackbeard Pirates?
I believe that part of the dialogue was simply expressing that the two are of similar threat or power, not the same allegiance. If it's power-wise, then damn, Kuzan made some gains to be comparable to a Yonkou. :alex

Itachi

Low Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Epicnessbeyond said:
Also Aokiji joins the Blackbeard Pirates?
I believe that part of the dialogue was simply expressing that the two are of similar threat or power, not the same allegiance. If it's power-wise, then damn, Kuzan made some gains to be comparable to a Yonkou. :alex
From MS' translation it would appear he actually joined blackbeard. Feels good to have to see Akainu and the government dudes actually getting some screen time.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Alex said:
Your thoughts on this chapter, CC?
There's very little too add on what's already been said, without repeating the obvious that this was the best chapter in a long time. The spotlight on Akainu and the Gorosei in their conversation was good, especially since we've finally seen more of Akainu's personality than simply being a hard-boiled badass. The ending scene with Fujitora saying he'll take Law and Luffy's heads was interesting as well. Quite surprising when considering how you'd expect him to honour their deeds much like Aokiji did after Enies Lobby.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Oda is a genius.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
xnz_ZXly.png
</div>

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Old news man :) Not that I'd know but I've seen people talk about it a lot.

Guess who (most likely) caused the storm there that saved Luffy? ;) Loguetown's more significant than you'd think.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Kyo said:
Old news man :) Not that I'd know but I've seen people talk about it a lot.

Guess who (most likely) caused the storm there that saved Luffy? ;) Loguetown's more significant than you'd think.
Oh, didn't know about that. Thought I've seen on a OP forum with people having surprise reactions.

Yeah, its definitely Dragon who caused the shitstorm.

I wonder how strong the CP0 are.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Alex said:
I wonder how strong the CP0 are.
Based on what we know, every member is probably stronger than Lucci. I suppose for them to be relevant in the plot and as authority in the New World, they ought to pose a threat to the Straw Hats, at least if excluding the Monster Trio and Law.

Itachi

Low Class Warrior
Being realistic, I doubt the top two of them could take on Dofla and Trebol.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
This chapter bruh was sooooooooooo good. My maaaaan Kaidou can't even kill himself. This chapter confirms Kaidou is new WSM. It's being hyped up that he is Old WB level