Recent Chapter Discussion

Future Warrior

Elite
Against Gas he at least had the excuse that he was activating passive UI and that UI gets stronger when used in conjunction with an SSJ form.
Not only is he trading blows, he is taking his attacks and he was holding off his Ki beam with his bare hands.

UI doesn’t do that.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Not only is he trading blows, he is taking his attacks and he was holding off his Ki beam with his bare hands.

UI doesn’t do that.
Not even saying it made perfect sense which is why I called it an excuse. Blue Vegeta logically should be getting one shorted by Beast, and he has no excuse here beyond it being a one off panel.

SIAD

Elite
@Papasmurf

I was watching the fight between Broly SSJFP vs Beast Gohan. At first it seemed that Beast Gohan completely dominated him, for example when he gave him a lot of thought, but in the end, Broly seems to rival Gohan.

Would it mean that Broly became stronger in all his forms at the end of his fight against Beast Gohan?

I think that anyway, Broly SSJFP (At the end) is one step behind Beast Gohan (Calm), since Beast Gohan was semi weakened from his previous fight against Goku.

Future Warrior

Elite
Toyotarou reveals MAJORITY of "Super Hero" arc was written by Toriyama himself! 🚨

Following is the translation 👇

Q. What are your thoughts on the "Super Hero Arc," which concluded with this V Jump?

Toyo: The prequel story in Chapters 88-90 was a story I created with Toriyama-sensei revising a few things here and there based on what I wanted to do.
The scenario for the movie portion of Chapters 91-100, as well as the epilogue story in Chapters 101-103, were written by Toriyama-sensei.
Although I added some of the dialogue and development of the story, the content of the story is largely the same as Toriyama-sensei had envisioned.
I am very grateful to have been able to complete this series.
I hope everyone enjoys the manga version of the Super Hero Arc, which is different from the movie version!

SIAD

Elite
So can we agree Beast Gohan (Calm) = Broly SSJFP (Vs Beast Gohan/Peak)?