Recent Chapter Discussion

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Didn't he just go straight to full power SSJ in the manga continuity? Seems like Ikari and regular SSJ just got skipped over, and Goku and Vegeta don't make note of him being any different than when they fought him sans the iris/pupils returning.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Ikari was shown fighting Blue in the flashback.
ygnn6q6456mc1.jpeg

The hair doesn't seem as spikey as Ikari to me. The eyes may just be rendered that way to express Broly's shock.

Future Warrior

Elite
Not only are those Ikari eyes, you have to explain why Goku is using Blue against him when we see Base Broly matching with SSJ1 Vegeta.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Not only are those Ikari eyes, you have to explain why Goku is using Blue against him when we see Base Broly matching with SSJ1 Vegeta.
The Broly that fought SSJ Vegeta wasn't noted to be stronger thanhe was in the movie right? Vegeta might have just closed the gap in the years since the Broly arc. Although, initial Ikari didn't have spikier hair in the movie so it may just be that the bulkier, spiky-haired second state of Ikari was just skipped in the manga.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
SS1 Kale was never skipped wtf she fought Freeza, Goku and eliminated a bunch of contestants

What chu doing

Wasn't that SSJ Berskerker/LSSJ?

Alright, but when we see Broly turn into buff boy, ya'll will have no choice but to accept.

In my view this is a win for me :bautista1

Right, he didn't take off his shirt. And we know from Goku that no one's using FP until they go shirtless.

SIAD

Elite
Yeah I would say so. He looks very buff when fighting Gohan.
Do you think Beast Gohan (FP) = Beast Gohan (Makankosappo) >> Beast Gohan (Calm) = Beast Gohan (Vs Cell Max)?

How did Vegeta fight Beast Gohan?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Vegeta fighting Gohan in Blue just seems to be a scene not meant to be taken seriously. Just like Goten and Trunks not even turning SSJ to fight Broly of all people.

SIAD

Elite
Vegeta fighting Gohan in Blue just seems to be a scene not meant to be taken seriously. Just like Goten and Trunks not even turning SSJ to fight Broly of all people.
Maybe, I don't really understand the power scale. How many UI increases did Goku and Beast Gohan have in their fight? Is Beast Gohan stronger than he was against Cell Max?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Gohan seemed like he had more raw power but it seemed to strain him to use enough of his rage to hit Goku. I think Gohan might win in a real fight since he knocked Goku out of UI, and could in theory just one shot base Goku before he can transform.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Gohan knew it was just a sparring match too. I don't think he was bloodlusted at all, nor trying to hurt Goku

SIAD

Elite
Gohan knew it was just a sparring match too. I don't think he was bloodlusted at all, nor trying to hurt Goku
@Papasmurf So what would be the power chain between UI Goku (Initial), UI Goku (FP), Beast Gohan (Calm) and Beast Gohan (FP)? Where would Beast Gohan climb (Vs Cell Max)?