Recent Chapter Discussion

SIAD

Elite
It seems like it's been a while since I finished DBS Hero, as Vegeta Base seems to easily dominate Broly Base. Everything seems to indicate that Broly is controlling his Ikari state in his Base form and without getting angry and seems to be at the level of SSJ Vegeta.

How good it is that it was finally confirmed that Beast Gohan surpassed Goku and Vegeta.

I don't know if since DBS Hero ended, Goku and Vegeta improved in their True UI and Mega Instinct forms, because if so, at least they would be more powerful than Orange Piccolo.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Seems like they'll be duking it out on Beerus' planet. I hope Goku wins tbh since the way Beast was attained was pretty cheap.

Future Warrior

Elite
If Piccolo having vaguely similar proportions to an old movie character now counts as creative laziness then Toriyama was doomed from the start.

Future Warrior

Elite
Change in anatomy, upwards antenna, and the back symbol which represents Namekian pride.

Different enough but not forced overdesigned fanfic cringe.

I’ll take it.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Even final form Mira has a better design and it's basically a color swapped SSJ4 lol

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Less than 1 year apparently, but I don't think we're getting there. Either a Simpsons-style time freeze or Daima resets the status quo.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Gohan being able to fight MUI Goku is pretty funny.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
So Ultimate is now a form? :facepalm2

Toyo seems insistent on rewriting the entirety of the OG manga at this point.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Ultimate being a transformation is the least of their problems since Super Hero already retconned it to oblivion. Why did they fuse as SSJs only to end up as base Fat Gotenks? Aren't transformations carried over when you fuse while transformed?

Last edited: