Recent Chapter Discussion

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
And why are they so afraid of giving Gotenks time to shine lol? Goten and Trunks practiced that shit and they still end up as Fat Gotenks as if they hadn't fused a hundred times over as kids? Gtfo here

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
All they really need to do is remove the shirt and gloves from the Heroes design of GT Gotenks lmao, idk why they have such an aversion

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Also in regards to Fat Gotenks he probably can't transform which is why he was in base.
Gotenks was immediately fused in SSJ when they fused as SSJs though, despite him being unable to activate SSJ at will pre-Rosat. I actually think Fat Gotenks being burned out simply from the strain of SSJ would've been an interesting way to have him lose.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It made little sense to show that the kids have been training just to have them fail their fusion. Why even bring them back into the story at this point?

SIAD

Elite
Is Black Frieza close to the power of Beerus or the power of the Hakaishins in general?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Seems like Toyotarou is still working on Chapter 103 without AT. Guess after this arc we'll see Toyo's first solo arc. I won't read it by then though.

ScottyFamalam

Low Class Warrior
Makes sense. Base Broly was SSJB tier in the movie.

lol no, Base was losing to SS1. Even in his Wrathful form, he could beat SSG, but was losing to SSB, which is why Freeza made him turn SS1 by killing Paragus.

And nothing suggests base Broly is on par with Mystic Gohan, either. They traded blows for a little while, but it didn't look like either of them was trying.

Future Warrior

Elite
So if Broly was only using his regular SSJ, it would seem I was right in my perception of his power

:alex