Recruitment

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
SSJ2 told me he doesn't have the free time to organize one with me anymore, which I can understand. If any of you want to help me on your own, that's fine too.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I just emailed Captain Cadaver inviting him back to XenForo DBZeta using his old Meikai Forum on Forumotion, as well as emailing invites to GridZero, Syn, and KingOfAllSaiyans who all made accounts on there too. Unfortunately this is a really old email I used that I also deleted, but we'll see if they get it and see if they all come back.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Let them be. Why do you keep bothering them? SSJ already tried e-mailing CC once and he didn't reply. Maybe they just don't want to. You're at-best annoying them & spamming their inbox.

Warmmedown

Elite
he has no filter. It's why he spams tapatalk dbzf with his creepy ass rapey "uncle yoshi" username, despite the forum being an archive, and has never learnt to stop posting spoilers every where. block and be done.

idk if it's a lack of filter actually. Maybe that would be a cop out. Whatever the reasons, it's annoying and inconsiderate.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Just know that if and when I do things like that, outside of posting spoilers, it's to help the forums, not to detriment them.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Should we allow Frankie and Tosh on here? If anyone can even track them down?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I think Natasha is Tosh but can't confirm
I hadn't even know of that Tosh or whatever until Hector mentioned him last year. I was entering these forums just in the final lap of 2020, when was that Tosh entering these forums or who was him for me to have a bit of a reference (assuming he was on any of these recent years)?

Last edited: