Recruitment

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I hadn't even know of that Tosh or whatever until Hector mentioned him last year. I was entering these forums just in the final lap of 2020, when was that Tosh entering these forums or who was him for me to have a bit of a reference (assuming he was on any of these recent years)?
This post just makes me think you're Tosh even more.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
If it is Tosh I really don't care. Either way I don't believe it is. The typing styles are very different even if the arguments are similar. It could be some elaborate act, in which case I'd just say there's no need for it, but I couldn't care less either way.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
See, I know nothing of the dragon ball discussion. It's just that women don't exist on DBZ forums, and we know Tosh has some genderbent fantasies. It's also interesting that they would reply to my post despite the fact that I didn't mention them with an @. It's Sus.

But I more or less agree. I already invited tosh back here

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
See, I know nothing of the dragon ball discussion. It's just that women don't exist on DBZ forums, and we know Tosh has some genderbent fantasies. It's also interesting that they would reply to my post despite the fact that I didn't mention them with an @. It's Sus.

But I more or less agree. I already invited tosh back here
That's a very arbitrary rule.

But bad for the guy if that was the case.

I had read many threads using my name including the forum awards, but I've decided not to respond to most of them.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Fuck him. He'd just obsess over random BS and spam every Super topic with Mishimi tier garbage

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
You're already here! :king
pete-davidson-haha.gif