Since the bandwagon for this has appeared...

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
If you could have lunch with any fictional character, who would it be?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Practically any of the main cast of Toriko, though preferably Toriko or Komatsu, since the meal would be guaranteed to be vast and mind-blowingly tasty.

Abel

Low Class Warrior
Aha! Hey man! Long time no talk I guess :p .

What are your best TV shows and anime/manga?

Are you going to college/university (whichever)? If so, what will your majors be?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Don't really watch that many TV shows outside of comedies (most of which are older ones), so I can't say on that.

Top 10 Manga/Anime Series

#1 - Legend of the Galactic Heroes
#2 - Ashita no Joe
#3 - Battle Angel Alita
#4 - Neon Genesis Evangelion
#5 - Lone Wolf and Cub
#6 - Welcome to the NHK!
#7 - Fullmetal Alchemist
#8 - Mobile Suit Gundam (Universal Century)
#9 - Rose of Versailles
#10 - Berserk

I'm at college, on a Foundation Diploma course in Art and Design. When I go to university, the course I'll likely pursue would be the Illustration aspect of it, for reasons already mentioned in this thread.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Dark Magician Girl is practically the only one close enough to humanity to make the cut iirc.

Abel

Low Class Warrior
Have you seen Kuroko no Basket? If not, then you definitely should as it's an amazing series. Kyo is probably going to watch that, so you could discuss the episodes and what not.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
No, I haven't. As for watching it, I have mixed feelings about doing so, since from what I've heard, there are a lot of holes to it's execution (treating basketball like a battle shonen, a blue haired mc being unnoticeable). If I were to view it, I'd like do so in manga form, since that'd make it quicker to marathon the series.

Abel

Low Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
No, I haven't. As for watching it, I have mixed feelings about doing so, since from what I've heard, there are a lot of holes to it's execution (treating basketball like a battle shonen, a blue haired mc being unnoticeable). If I were to view it, I'd like do so in manga form, since that'd make it quicker to marathon the series.
Well, in my opinion, the series is better animated. The matches goes fluidly and it's better to see animated sports that just comic sports :p , but if you want to read it, by no means go ahead. There are explanations that would make it seem realistic. The series is pretty amazing if I have to say so myself.

Zoom

Low Class Warrior
If you had two wishes from Shenron, what would those two wishes be?

Cats or Dogs?

Lions or Tigers?

Democrat or Republican?

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Hell yeah, unless it's his part 4 self.

Real life so long as the girl's proportions are good.

In terms of enjoyment, probably part 2. Aside from Joseph being the best JoJo, this part also benefitted from having a good mix between strength and tactics during the fights. Whilst later parts would do the same, the lack of Stands here and more of a need for physical combat made the main cast seem far more mortal here than in later parts. Also, Nazi Cyborgs, brah.
For story-quality though, either part 6 or 7. Both have quite similar plot deviations compared to their predecessors that are a good boost to their originality, without spoiling anything.

Not at all.

@Whiped Not sure. I very rarely do exercises that don't involve weights.
The weight I can lift?

You were born on a Sunday August 18, 1996?

What is your real name in real life?

PL with numbers Scouters have Krillin (Androids / M9 / Boo / BoG / FnF), Tien (Androids / M9 / Boo / BoG / FnF), Yamcha (Androids / M9 / Boo / BoG / FnF) Chaozu (Androids / M9 / Boo / BoG / FnF), Jaco (FnF) and Tarble?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
SSj4 Gotenks said:
If you had two wishes from Shenron, what would those two wishes be?
Cats or Dogs?
Lions or Tigers?
Democrat or Republican?
First, enough money to finance my career as a mangaka and secondly, a body & mind of a superhuman enough level that I could perform it without worrying about deadlines.

Cats, by far.

Probably Lions, though male Tigers are at least more on point with showing their power, rather than lazing around whilst the Lionesses bring home the prey.

Neither, they're both equally corrupt, but also it purely depends on the matter at hand, rather than being absolutist on one party.

The weight I can lift?
You were born on a Sunday August 18, 1996?
What is your real name in real life?
PL with numbers Scouters have Krillin (Androids / M9 / Boo / BoG / FnF), Tien (Androids / M9 / Boo / BoG / FnF), Yamcha (Androids / M9 / Boo / BoG / FnF) Chaozu (Androids / M9 / Boo / BoG / FnF), Jaco (FnF) and Tarble?
You tell me.

Right year, but you're a month too high and a day too low.

Daniel

I...honestly can't be bothered. Sorry.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Have you kept up much with Star Wars Rebels? If so, how do you like it so far?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pretty old question, but since I noticed it, I'll answer.

I'm current with it. Thus far, I'd say it has more appeal to me than TCW, though I'm in the minority on that opinion. It's mainly due to the lack of certainty of each character's fate, whereas in TCW, the only one who's battles had any tension behind them was Ashoka (as well as Ventress and a few others if including villains), since you know most of the cast would survive due to the films.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
- Are you secretly a neo-nazi?

- Are you openly a neo-nazi?

- if so, can I punch you?! :bitch

- why is :CC so iconic??