SSJ2 reads Kingdom

Future Warrior

Elite
Yeah the first arc, while I really love, is not a representation of what the entire series has to offer. The first 90 chapters or so is basically East Blue pre-Arlong arc. The peak fiction has yet to occur.

Just wanted to let you know that Chapter 53 is when you can go back to reading from MangaSee.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Great, I'm almost there. The mangadex layout is ass lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah quite a bit. I'm past the war against Wei. It was just revealed that Kyoukai is a female assassin.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It was solid. I liked how importance was given to random characters, such as the squad leader and the unit commander that was equal to Heki. It was written in a way where his death was sad despite him coming across as arrogant in the beginning.

I'm also curious as to what Ouki's role will be going forward. The guy is apparently really old but looks like a fucking tank lol

Future Warrior

Elite
Ouki is my favorite Qin General and my 2nd favorite character in the entire series. Expect greatness.

I’m assuming you finished the flashback arc too? What did you think of it?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I thought it was okay. I wasn't a fan of how Sei instantly lost all of his demons and became completely composed and king-like. It just felt really fast.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Let us know when you reach the next war arc.
Well I reached it. As in finished it, lol

I couldn't sleep last night and just binged the whole thing, I couldn't put it down. What a wild arc. My only regret is that Ouki had to die this early in the story. He's basically like a Whitebeard that actually has character development and is interesting beyond being strong.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I was reading it from like 11pm to 4:30am lol

Future Warrior

Elite
You have officially reached peak fiction territory. Consecutive arcs are just as good, possibly better depending on who you ask.

Did you notice the art get a massive upgrade? First 90 chapters are quite rough in the art department.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah the art was top tier for this whole arc. The story was too honestly. Looking forward to the next arcs.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
They both got impaled and kept fighting lol. The link seemed pretty clear.

Future Warrior

Elite
It's actually cool that you realized Moubu's strength early on cause I underestimated him for a while when I was reading the first time.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think it's because Ouki said he would qualify as a great general in terms of his battle abilities, though he lacked the necessary experience. He was a beast. Not even having 10 ton rocks thrown at him could stop him lol