Suggestions/Requests, Glitches, Bugs

p123

Elite
Can we change Goku on the main page to this?

Attachments

• goku.jpg
    goku.jpg
    694.5 KB · Views: 1,105

p123

Elite
Yeah I thought so too. I think it would be a big improvement. I am lucky I was able to post it, I'm no editor. But yeah I think we should definitely switch it would be great!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Will certainly discuss it with Paladin. I'd like to get new banners made in general.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
p123 said:
Can we change Goku on the main page to this?
Nah, Ultra Instinct is part of the new series, Super, man. I'd rather have something from the original series, the one which is TRULY Dragon Ball!!

Hou about this one?

9be6e30e454b1c45f2cd1840cc43a8f6.jpg

p123

Elite
Can we start a thread about options SSJ2? I was thinking that too ahill but I didn't have time to find any cool pictures. We could put it to a vote. Perhaps different pictures for different board types?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yea there can be different banners for sure, it doesn't have to be just 1. I'll start a thread.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
http://www.dbzeta.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14593

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Whenever i quote a post that tagged me, a tag box pops up trying to get me to tag myself (I guess from the code in the quote box). It's impossible to move lines of text because hitting enter just creates a mention over and over.

I'ts really annoying

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
sei'taer said:
Whenever i quote a post that tagged me, a tag box pops up trying to get me to tag myself (I guess from the code in the quote box). It's impossible to move lines of text because hitting enter just creates a mention over and over.

I'ts really annoying

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. This happened to me twice a couple of months ago and I figured out how to stop it, but I can't remember what I did now. Let me try and duplicate the issue and see what I did before.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[mention]Void[/mention] we need to look into a dislike button so I can start disliking all of [mention]Pyro[/mention] 's posts.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
lol Free instant transmission lessons for everyone.
But seriously, what about a comic book & cartoon section ?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
VampireWicked said:
But seriously, what about a comic book & cartoon section ?
There doesn't seem to be as great an activity for such threads as with their Japanese equivalents on here in the General Entertainment section, so doing so would overall become a pointless endeavour unless such kind of threads gain enough activity to warrant a sub-section.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
ProLight skin seems to be glitched for me. When I scroll, the huge ass banner comes down with me, obscuring pretty much everything.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
For some reason, I seem to be unable to use the mention function, whether I do so through the @ shortcut or mention BBCode, with it just saying I can't use it. Is anyone else having this problem, or have a solution to fix it?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention] seems to work for me. I'll go through your permissions and see if I can find anything wrong.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Your permission to use the system was randomly switched off. If anyone else has the same issue then let me know.