The Definitive Power Levels List

Vegeta

Points of validation:
• A x1.10 advantage is scale tilting
• A x1.20 advantage is ensured victory
• A x1.50 advantage is enough to knock someone out with 1 blow. (There’s really no way aside from a freak accident, this person can lose the fight)
• A x2 is a complete slaughter

Namek:
Frieza: 120 M
Ssj Goku: 150 M

Trunks Saga:
Ssj Trunks: 150 M
Ssj Goku: 165 M

Android/Cell Saga:
Imperfect Cell: 180 M
Ssj Goku(sick): 195 M
Ssj Vegeta: 200 M
#18: 245 M
#17: 250 M
Kamiccolo: 285 M
Post Absorption Imperfect Cell: 330 M
#16: 350 M
Semiperfect Cell: 580 M
Super Vegeta: 700 M
Trunks: 650 M
USSj Trunks 1.3 B
Post RoSaT Piccolo: 700 M
Post RoSaT Trunks: 800 M
Post RoSaT Vegeta: 900 M
Post RoSaT Goku: 1.6 Billion
Ssj Gohan: 2 B
Perfect Cell: 2 B
Ssj 2 Gohan: 4 B
Super Perfect Cell: 4 B

Buu Saga:
Base Goku : 40 M
Ssj 2 Gohan: 3 B
Ssj 2 Majin Vegeta: 4 B
Ssj 2 Goku: 4 B
Ssj 3 Goku: 8 B
Majin Buu: 6 B
Super Buu: 12 B
Ssj3 Gotenks: 12 B
Chou Gohan: 18 B
Buutenks: 25 B
Buuhan: 31 B
Ssj Vegetto: 46 B
Kid Buu: 7 B

Things get sticky after this, thanks to God powers and how tricky they can be to estimate.

Battle of Gods:
Base Goku: 80 M
Chou Gohan: 14 B
Ssj3 Goku: 16 B
Ssj2 Vegeta: 14 B
Ssj2 Vegeta (enraged): 21 B
Beerus (suppressed during the party massacre): 23 B
Ssj G Goku: 160 B
Beerus: 230 B

Go crazy.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Freeza's power level should be even with Goku like 140M since he fought Goku evenly.

Where is Mecha Freeza?

Vegeta

SSJ Vegetto said:
Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks only 1.5x Super Saiyan 3 Goku? Lol
Ha! Yeah I thought that was hilarious too.

The boys received so much power, but didn't know what to do with it.
Energy boosts can only take a fighter so far.

Vegeta

Saiyan said:
Freeza's power level should be even with Goku like 140M since he fought Goku evenly.

Where is Mecha Freeza?
I wasn't there, so I'm only going off what Kakarot has told me.
From what he says, Frieza was trying his hardest and he was hardly trying at all. So the appearance of an even fight may be deceiving...

As for "mecha freeza", he never powered up fully, so who knows how strong he was at that time. Now when he was revived, that's a whole other story, that bastard can make gains from training, like no other.

Instead of being so cocky and reliant on machinery, Frieza should have taken a good month or 2 to train.

Oh well, good thing for us, that he didn't.

Vegeta

SSJ Vegetto said:
Far enough to beat Fat Buu as a Super Saiyan.
Woah, is my universe that different from the one you observed!?

My Ssj Gotenks didn't stand a chance against "Fat Buu".

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Chapter: 472 (DBZ 278), P9.4
Context: after explaining that Fusion lasts 30 minutes
Goku: “With these two, if they just manage to perform Fusion successfully, I think they’ll definitely be able to defeat him within 30 minutes. Fusion is just that extreme.â€￾

Chapter: 477 (DBZ 283), P11.8
Context: Chi-Chi thinks Goten will get killed by Boo
Goku: “Don’t worry. If he perfects the technique he’s trying now, he definitely ain’t gonna lose.â€￾

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
Where is prekami piccolo and the two weak androids ....

I guess the gap is too small between yardrat goku and ssj vegeta

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Vegeta said:
I don't see a probl... Oh! You're under the impression that the boys had mastered fusion BEFORE entering the chamber!

Ahh, there is your mistake. The boys only mastered fusion after their training in the chamber.

Yes fusion is THAT intense, so much so, that it can push you past your limits, to new forms.

Look at what it did for the boys, who could only use their ssj form without fusion.

I'd say the boys proved goku right, in the chamber.
I'd be inclined to believe that, if it was actually based on anything... Piccolo sensed Gotenks' Ki BEFORE they entered the RoSaT, and only had a problem when Super Buu was formed, not before that.. Krillin also sensed Gotenks' Ki BEFORE they entered the RoSaT, and still put faith into Goku's words that fusion is the strongest.

No one ever called Gotenks' power into question when Fat Buu was around, Goku never retracted his statements, no one ever contradicted them, and Super Saiyan Gotenks was felt from the Kaioshin realm, only something Super Saiyan 3 Goku had done at that point.

Vegeta

SSJ Vegetto said:
Vegeta said:
I don't see a probl... Oh! You're under the impression that the boys had mastered fusion BEFORE entering the chamber!

Ahh, there is your mistake. The boys only mastered fusion after their training in the chamber.

Yes fusion is THAT intense, so much so, that it can push you past your limits, to new forms.

Look at what it did for the boys, who could only use their ssj form without fusion.

I'd say the boys proved goku right, in the chamber.
I'd be inclined to believe that, if it was actually based on anything... Piccolo sensed Gotenks' Ki BEFORE they entered the RoSaT, and only had a problem when Super Buu was formed, not before that.. Krillin also sensed Gotenks' Ki BEFORE they entered the RoSaT, and still put faith into Goku's words that fusion is the strongest.

No one ever called Gotenks' power into question when Fat Buu was around, Goku never retracted his statements, no one ever contradicted them, and Super Saiyan Gotenks was felt from the Kaioshin realm, only something Super Saiyan 3 Goku had done at that point.
It's based on brute fact in my universe.

Seems to me that your analysis of your observations is based on hair thin assumptions.

Piccolo was anything but confident in base Gotenks pre rosta and Krillen was being a fool. Besides, buu's power is tricky enough to sense, the fact that Krillen was so far weaker than Gotenks didn't help his poor judgement.

And you should know this without me even saying a thing, after all, Gotenks failed miserably against buu, putting krillen's sensing abilities into question.

The same lack of sense is found with piccolo in the chamber, when he thought base Gotenks stood a ghost of a chance against Buu.

The problem is, you assume energy readings are binary, uniform, readings.

They're nothing of the sort. It's like trying to gauge how hot a fire is. All piccolo and Krillen knew was that Buu was hard to read and Gotenks was really really "hot" to them.

Someone who's more accustomed to those temperatures, like goku, would have been able to determine better, the outcomes that would transpire from those fights.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
It's based on brute fact in my universe.
Lol?
Seems to me that your analysis of your observations is based on hair thin assumptions.
Lol??
Piccolo was anything but confident in base Gotenks pre rosta and Krillen was being a fool. Besides, buu's power is tricky enough to sense, the fact that Krillen was so far weaker than Gotenks didn't help his poor judgement.
Krillin only based his confidence on Gotenks' confidence, not power, so moot point.

Funny you bring up Piccolo not wanting Base Gotenks to fight Buu. If Gotenks was weaker than Fat Buu even as a Super Saiyan, why would he not say Gotenks has no chance like he did with Base Gotenks? He never questioned SS Gotenks' power, only speed, which can be explained by, 1.) speed not always correlating with power, and 2.) Piccolo seeing two off balance fusions not long before, and wanting to make sure this one came out alright.
And you should know this without me even saying a thing, after all, Gotenks failed miserably against buu, putting krillen's sensing abilities into question.
As I already told you, Krillin's comment was based only on Gotenks' confidence, and not power. He could've though Gotenks had a trick up his sleeve, or was counting on Gotenks using Super Saiyan (which he didn't.)
The same lack of sense is found with piccolo in the chamber, when he thought base Gotenks stood a ghost of a chance against Buu.
Trunks came to the same conclusion as Piccolo, which means Buu was the one misjudged, not Gotenks, further proving Goku's comment that Buu's Ki is like a lie.
The problem is, you assume energy readings are binary, uniform, readings.

They're nothing of the sort. It's like trying to gauge how hot a fire is. All piccolo and Krillen knew was that Buu was hard to read and Gotenks was really really "hot" to them.
So in other words, you can disregard Piccolo and Krillin when you want because they've been wrong before, even if they're not contradicted in the said scenario? That sounds convenient.
Someone who's more accustomed to those temperatures, like goku, would have been able to determine better, the outcomes that would transpire from those fights.
Someone who's more accustomed to those temperatures, Goku, is the one who claimed fusion would be enough, and felt Gotenks' Super Saiyan Ki, yet never retracted his own statements.

Vegeta

Krillen takes note of the fact that the boys were cocky and still believes they might stand a chance. Goes to show you how good his judgement on the matter was. If he could sense powers that level, with proper precision, he'd know, like piccolo, that he didn't stand a chance.

My son was being the reckless brat he's known for being at times.

Good kid, bad judgement.

Piccolo made a fool of himself, as usual. His ability to discern power relationships has faltered, since his slacking off. At any rate, I don't "pick and choose", when to trust his judgement, I'm skeptical about every character's evaluation, because so many of ten have been proven faulty, time and time again. That's why it's best to scale the matter myself, well I suppose you can't do that, being as this is all just fictional to you.

As for goku sensing ssj Gotenks from the "Kaioshin realm" goku could sense the base kids from there, so I'm completely lost, as to why you think it's some sort of special feat.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Krillen takes note of the fact that the boys were cocky and still believes they might stand a chance. Goes to show you how good his judgement on the matter was. If he could sense powers that level, with proper precision, he'd know, like piccolo, that he didn't stand a chance.
Again, Krillin's comment was based on Gotenks' confidence, meaning he could've though they had a trick up their sleeve.
Good kid, bad judgement.
Only when it helps your argument, I suppose.

Piccolo made a fool of himself, as usual. His ability to discern power relationships has faltered, since his slacking off. At any rate, I don't "pick and choose", when to trust his judgement, I'm skeptical about every character's evaluation, because so many of ten have been proven faulty, time and time again. That's why it's best to scale the matter myself, well I suppose you can't do that, being as this is all just fictional to you.
I'm assuming you mean the character Vegeta, when you say "myself". Vegeta sure was a good judge of power when he was fighting suppressed Cell, right? or initial true form Freeza?

There's no reason to ignore Piccolo other than trying to win a debate.

As for goku sensing ssj Gotenks from the "Kaioshin realm" goku could sense the base kids from there, so I'm completely lost, as to why you think it's some sort of special feat.
No he didn't.

Seems you ignore Kaioshin being amazed at Goku's power being able to be sensed from the Kaioshin realm. He's already sensed people like SS2 Goku and Majin Vegeta. If he knew Goku was already strong enough to be sensed from the Kaioshin realm, there'd be no reason for his shock.

Vegeta

SSJ Vegetto said:
Again, Krillin's comment was based on Gotenks' confidence, meaning he could've though they had a trick up their sleeve.
Good kid, bad judgement.
Only when it helps your argument, I suppose.

I'm assuming you mean the character Vegeta, when you say "myself". Vegeta sure was a good judge of power when he was fighting suppressed Cell, right? or initial true form Freeza?

There's no reason to ignore Piccolo other than trying to win a debate.

No he didn't.

Seems you ignore Kaioshin being amazed at Goku's power being able to be sensed from the Kaioshin realm. He's already sensed people like SS2 Goku and Majin Vegeta. If he knew Goku was already strong enough to be sensed from the Kaioshin realm, there'd be no reason for his shock.
Trunks, at that time at least, nearly always had bad judgment.
Do you really take the him seriously? He's a cocky kid who thought he stood a chance against buu before he even used fusion...

I'm speaking about myself, Vegeta, the prince of all saiyans...

There aren't any reasons to ignore piccolo, but there aren't any reasons to trust him to be infallible, especially after his judgement was proven faulty.

Bellow, you can see Goku and company wonder what's happening, seeing as they can't sense the kids' Ki.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1.jpg

</div>

Vegeta

Also, Kaioshin wasn't amazed, that he could be sensed, he was amazed that his power was so magnificent.

Kibito was shocked that his was power was so overwhelming, from such a great distance.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
8.jpg
</div>

There's a difference between having one's ki forced on you and seeking one's ki from a distance.

To have someone impose their prescience on you, from such a great distance, is quite a feat. But to be discover-able is not.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Your whole argument relies on ignoring statements / implications / character judgement "just because".

The scan you posted means nothing, it's a fanslation. In the original, he says that "I can't sense their fused ki."

The anime has a filler scene briefly inserted where Kaioshin asks about Goten and Trunks, and Goku answers that he can't sense the kids.

Goku said all of that after they entered the RoSaT, but when it was brought up that Buu might have possibly died as his Ki had disappeared, he noted that he couldn't sense the kids' fused Ki either, which logically would've been the only power in the living realm that was great enough to possibly destroy Buu.

This is a weak argument. You've provided no evidence that pre-RoSaT Super Saiyan Gotenks is weaker than Fat Buu. Yet it's stated multiple times that he is. So unless someone else later says Gotenks is/was weaker than Buu, or Buu and Gotenks had actually fought with the former winning, Goku's statement still stands.