The Definitive Power Levels List

Vegeta

SSJ Vegetto said:
Your whole argument relies on ignoring statements / implications / character judgement "just because".

The scan you posted means nothing, it's a fanslation. In the original, he says that "I can't sense their fused ki."

The anime has a filler scene briefly inserted where Kaioshin asks about Goten and Trunks, and Goku answers that he can't sense the kids.

Goku said all of that after they entered the RoSaT, but when it was brought up that Buu might have possibly died as his Ki had disappeared, he noted that he couldn't sense the kids' fused Ki either, which logically would've been the only power in the living realm that was great enough to possibly destroy Buu.

This is a weak argument. You've provided no evidence that pre-RoSaT Super Saiyan Gotenks is weaker than Fat Buu. Yet it's stated multiple times that he is. So unless someone else later says Gotenks is/was weaker than Buu, or Buu and Gotenks had actually fought with the former winning, Goku's statement still stands.
When did Goku feel Gotenks's ki?

Also, your argument is based entirely around the assumption that Goku WASN'T refering to Gotenks's ssj3 power, when he spoke of how powerful fusion was.

As if Goku, who had never fused before, would even be fully aware of how fusion would affect him/any saiyan.

Seems to me that his only point of reference were the aliens that taught the technique. But surely, he'd only know what mastered fusion would produce. Not half baked fusion.

So his statement only stands by what mastered fusion produces. I.E. ssj3 Gotenks.

So on my telling of the events, it's simply understood and rationally believed, so long as you're willing to accept that Goku's statements are only ascribable to ssj3 Gotenks, which is perfectly reasonable.

That's the lesson the boys learned after all.

At first they believed that base gotenks was enough. They took Goku's statements to be applicable to that form. And they learned otherwise.

Then they thought the same with ssj fusion, but even that wasn't the extent of fusion's power.

Not sure why this is so hard to grasp.

FutureProtagonist

Low Class Warrior
Let's lay down a few facts here.

1. Fusion is the strongest, next to Super Boo (1)
2. Piccolo found Gotenks's power to be in line with Goku's promises (2)
3. Piccolo's only reservations about Gotenks fighting Boo come from his fusion time. (3)
4. Goku states repeatedly and without contradiction at any time, that Gotenks will defeat Fat Boo.
5. Never once does anyone doubt Gotenks's power.
6. Neither Goku nor Piccolo felt Gotenks needed to go into the RoSaT in order to beat Boo.

(1)
Chapter: 486 (DBZ 292), P2.2-6
Context: after Boo transforms into evil Boo
Piccolo: “…Have you noticed? …This change in Majin Boo’s ki…[ ] …He’s changed…All due to some idiotic Earthlings…He’s become pure evil, and his body has become more suited toward battle…Th-this…this…â€￾
Kuririn: “Wha…What?...D-don’t tell me you’re saying this is bad!? …It’s al-alright! We’ve got the squirts’ Fusion! Goku said that right? That Fusion was the strongest…!â€￾
Dende: “…â€￾
Piccolo: “…That’d be nice, but…â€￾

(2)
Chapter: 482 (DBZ 288), P7.2-3
Context: after Super Saiyan Gotenks forms for the first time
Piccolo: “…Yeah…Your ki really is absolutely incredible, but how about your movement?...Show me a little.â€￾

(3)
Chapter: 482 (DBZ 288), P9.3-8
Context: Piccolo finally catches up to Gotenks
Gotenks: “You’re slow. So you finally got here? Besides circling around the Earth several times, I even took a little afternoon nap. [ ] Fuffuffuh…So you can’t tell just from my speed just now? My super-duper incredible power…! …Which is to say that the test is over, and I’m going to go take care of that annoying Majin Boo right away…â€￾
*Gotenks takes off*
Piccolo: “H-hey, you idiot! Kuh…! Wh-what a shithead…H-he already has only 1 minute left that he can stay merged. That dimwhit…!â€￾

Commentary

(1) The thing about this is that it demonstrates that Piccolo, at the very least takes Boo's power seriously; Krillin seems a bit more unsure, but the real notable thing here is that Gotenks's RoSaT trip is a direct result of Super Boo's birth. This is the first time that Piccolo expressed apprehension about Gotenks's chances.

(2) Piccolo isn't just being nice here, or giving Gotenks credit where it isn't due. Gotenks is the guy who's going to beat Fat Boo; if his ki is not on that level, it is not incredible. It's not worth shit; Piccolo would facepalm and spit on Goku's name for dooming the Earth. He also tellingly expresses not just that the ki is absolutely incredible, it's that it really is absolutely incredible. It seems that Piccolo may have had doubts about Gotenks's abilities, but they're gone now.

(3) The only reason Gotenks shouldn't be fighting is because his fusion time is running out. That's all there is to it.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I like how minimalist this is. Not even my list is this minimal. I'm thinking about redoing it. Now Vegeta, Mr. Prince Vegeta(oh lord, some geek should name their child "Prince Vegeta [Last Name]), with your expertise in battle power numbers you should look through your history for the movies and assign some battle powers for them.