The Last One

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Maybe a quarter tops.

Chapter: 191, P1.2
Context: following Piccolo's big attack, which Goku survives
Goku: “You got no chance of winnin’ now! You probably just used up all the ki you had remaining.”

Even before this, Goku already noted that Piccolo was fatigued, and Piccolo was still leagues above even Kami.

Chapter: 189, P2.5, P3.1-3
Context: discussing what will happen if Goku loses to Piccolo
Kuririn: “If it comes down to that, we can all gang up and manage something!”
Piccolo: “Kukkukku…You think that you’ll be able to manage something by ganging up on me? Don’t make me laugh! Even if there were a hundred of the likes of you, you’d still be no match. God included. I’m already in a completely different dimension than you!”
Kame-sennin: “Unfortunately, he’s right...Goku is the only one able to take in those stupendously fast movements of his…”

They really should be multiple times stronger than Kami taking this into account.
Yeah, it's more like Roshi vs Goku at the end I'd say. They are both on their last legs.

Probably somewhere percentage wise on par with Vegeta towards the end when he's fighting Yajirobe perhaps.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Why are Murasaki and Silver that weak?

Because they're featless.

Only other thing I noticed after a quick scan in part 1 is that exhausted Goku/Piccolo seem too high in the 23rd. They could hardly move at that point. I think you should raise their max powers to better reflect this.

Maybe, but I'm not sure how we can measure that. Goku still had enough energy to dodge Piccolo's huge blast, fly away and come back to hit him at max speed.

I'm not sure if comparing to other fights can give us an answer. Sometimes they look like they have nothing left (Goku right before turning SSJ), other times they just look a bit roughed up (Goku vs Majin Vegeta).

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Maybe, but I'm not sure how we can measure that. Goku still had enough energy to dodge Piccolo's huge blast, fly away and come back to hit him at max speed.

I'm not sure if comparing to other fights can give us an answer. Sometimes they look like they have nothing left (Goku right before turning SSJ), other times they just look a bit roughed up (Goku vs Majin Vegeta).
Goku's final attempt used up his last little bit of Ki, he was flat out after that point. Goku literally stated that Piccolo used up all of his Ki after his massive explosive blast.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Not quite. Both displayed impressive speed feats against a super human Goku.

Silver stealing from an off guard Goku is semi-impressive so I placed him above normal human. Murasaki is 100% featless though. I only have him above Silver because he’s a “ninja”.

Goku's final attempt used up his last little bit of Ki, he was flat out after that point. Goku literally stated that Piccolo used up all of his Ki after his massive explosive blast.

But that’s more of an stamina thing than a power thing. After the blast + a beating Piccolo still had enough power to get back at Goku.